These are my links for 1 Mar 2016 through 8 Mar 2016:
- ansiblecookbook.com – This books should become a reference for how doing cool things in your daily business with Ansible, things you can not find in the official docs.
- Ansible Cheat Sheet | Wall-Skills.com – Ansible is the cool, new kid on the block that is IT automation. So, just in case you need an Ansible Cheat Sheet, we’ve got you covered
- zorangagic/awsinfo – Daily Inventory of all AWS resources in excel format
- High availability clustering on AWS | Zoran’s Blog – How do we keep legacy applications highly available on AWS? I have already written about this previously and there are many good alternatives with the upcoming Cloudwatch instance recovery the easiest to implement. Yet Cloudwatch instance recovery or autoscaling group with min=1,max=1 still requires failure to be detected (1-2 mins) and new instance to be booted up (2-3 mins). If the application can not tolerate outage of 3-5 minutes then high availability clustering may be a good alternative
- jordansissel/pleaserun: An attempt to abstract this “init” script madness. – Pleaserun is a tool to generate startup scripts for the wasteland of sorrow that is process launchers.