These are my links for 1 mag 2015 through 12 mag 2015:
- How To Use Logstash and Kibana To Centralize Logs On CentOS 7 | DigitalOcean – In this tutorial, we will go over the installation of Logstash 1.4.2 and Kibana 3 on CentOS 7, and how to configure them to gather and visualize the syslogs of our systems in a centralized location. Logstash is an open source tool for collecting, parsing, and storing logs for future use. Kibana 3 is a web interface that can be used to search and view the logs that Logstash has indexed. Both of these tools are based on Elasticsearch. Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana, when used together is known as an ELK stack.
- Fix: The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed | blksthl – This guide is using the PowerShell or NETDOM tool and does not require rejoining the domain
- PowerCLI: One-Liner to get VMs, Clusters, ESX Hosts and Datastores | ICT-Freak.nl – With the one-liner below, you’re able to create an overview of your VM’s, Clusters, ESX Hosts and Datastores.
- jonathanslenders/pyvim · GitHub – An implementation of Vim in Python [ via http://usevim.com/2015/04/29/pyvim/ ]
- PyVim – PyVim (GitHub: jonathanslenders/pyvim) by Jonathan Slenders is a pure Python Vim clone.
These are my links for 5 mar 2015 through 7 mar 2015:
- duck | Cyberduck CLI – The universal file transfer tool duck which runs in your shell on Linux and OS X or your Windows command line prompt. Edit files on remote servers, download, upload and copy between servers with FTP, SFTP or WebDAV plus support for cloud storage Amazon S3 & OpenStack Swift deployments. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/112606102027/duck ]
- Project Magenta – High End Flight Simulation Software – With several thousand installations to date, from desk-top systems to certified or approved Flight Training Devices, Project Magenta has become a very recognizable name in Flight Simulation and Pilot Training. Our products range spans from type-specific glass cockpits, flight management systems and interfacing software to data logging and traditional IFR training software. Project Magenta software can be used in conjunction with Flight Simulators as well as Stand-Alone Solutions – Data Playback is also possible. Currently we directly support FS2004, FSX, ESP, Prepar3D, X-Plane and via IPCServer you can connect virtually to any data source. Our Glass Cockpit, Flight Management, Autopilot, Systems and Instructor software connects to your simulator and interacts with it.
- junegunn/myvim · GitHub – A script that creates a portable bundle of your Vim environment. Why? You want your Vim settings and plugins on whichever server you connect to. But having your .vimrc on GitHub or Bitbucket is usually not enough. Because: *) You need Git and free access to internet *) Even when both conditions are met, downloading plugins can be time-consuming *) When the user account on the server is shared among coworkers, you need to restore the default configuration every time when you're done How does it work? myvim creates a tar archive of your .vimrc and .vim directory and append it to a small bash script that starts Vim with your usual settings and plugins.