These are my links for 18 Apr 2016 through 22 Apr 2016:
- Alfresco: some useful database queries – Blog dbi services – In my previous post, I talked about the Lifecycle of Alfresco Nodes. You may have noticed that I tried to insert in my explanations some elements that are specific to databases (tables, fields, asoâ€¦). These elements are quite essential to prepare a post like this one: more database oriented. I already explained what exactly are the consequences on the database side when a node is removed and I will try in this post to share some useful queries regarding these points but not only! For this post, I used my local Alfresco Community 4.2.c installation with a PostgreSQL database. For your information, it just take 30 minutes to get this test environment ready with the Alfrescoâ€™s installer (Windows, Mac or Unix). Of course, use the Database only for your daily administration work is certainly not the best idea but in some cases, it can really be faster and easier to just run some SQL commands at the DB levelâ€¦
- tweekmonster/tmux2html: :cat2: Render full tmux windows or individual panes as HTML – Render full tmux windows or individual panes as HTML
- Shrinkpdf – A simple wrapper around Ghostscript to shrink PDFs (as in reduce filesize) under Linux. Inspired by some code I found in an OpenOffice Python script (I think). The script feeds a PDF through Ghostscript, which performs lossy recompression by such methods as downsampling the images to 72dpi. The result should be (but not always is) a much smaller file
- Cisco ASA privilege separation for a local user or read only user on ASA | yurisk.info
privilege show level 3 mode exec command running-config username jonghe password Ohsaib1soh privilege 3
- How to create a read only user in Cisco devices | Cisco & Juniper Networking Note Book
Here is the thing, can you believe there is no straight forward way to configure a read only user in Cisco devices. If you know any way to do it please correct me here.