Salta il contenuto
These are my links for 4 set 2014 through 5 set 2014:
- tmux-plugins/tmux-resurrect – Restore tmux environment after a system restart. Tmux is great, except when you have to restart the computer. You lose all the running programs, working directories, pane layouts etc. There are helpful management tools out there, but they require initial configuration and continuous updates as your workflow evolves or you start new projects. tmux-resurrect saves all the little details from your tmux environment so it can be completely restored after a system restart (or when you feel like it). No configuration is required. You should feel like you never quit tmux. http://undeadly.org/cgi?action=article&sid=20140904174329
- box/Anemometer – This is the Box Anemometer, the MySQL Slow Query Monitor. This tool is used to analyze slow query logs collected from MySQL instances to identify problematic queries.
- SpamExperts/pyzor – Pyzor is a Python implementation of a spam-blocking networked system that use spam signatures to identify them.
These are my links for 10 apr 2012 from 09:16 to 15:25:
These are my links for 2 gen 2010 from 13:06 to 13:56:
- Main Page – Proxmox VE – Proxmox Virtual Environment is an easy to use Open Source virtualization platform for running Virtual Appliances and Virtual Machines.
Proxmox VE is an open source project, developed and maintained by Proxmox Server Solutions GmbH.
http://blog.is-a-forenser.net/ :"Si tratta di un hypervisor basato su Linux + KVM che si installa "bare metal" esattamente come VMware ESX/ESXi. Al contrario della sua controparte commerciale Proxmox VE ha sia un supporto hardware molto più completo, sia una serie di feature avanzate che ESX/ESXi ha solo a pagamento, prima fra tutte il "Live Migration" delle macchine virtuali e la gestione dei Cluster."
- LogMeIn Express – per condividere mooolto velocemente il proprio schermo e nel caso, lasciare il controllo.
Chi vuole condividere deve scaricare un programmillo di un mega e avviarlo, chi vuole vedere deve solo seguire questo link, carino…
- iPhone Explorer – A USB iPhone browser for Mac and PC – Want to put your iPhone or iPod Touch in disk mode? Use an iPhone as a flash drive? iPhone Explorer is an iPhone browser for Mac that lets you browse the files and folders on your iPhone as if it were a normal USB flash drive or pen drive. You can use the very easy drag-and-drop methods to add or remove files and folders from the iPhone. Compatible with all iPhones and iPod Touches including the new 3GS and 3.0 firmware. Works with or without jailbreaking.
- Trasferire un dominio .it, informazioni utili da sapere – Con la registrazione sincrona dei domini .it, entrata in vigore dal 28 Settembre 2009, per la registrazione di un nuovo dominio non è più necessario inviare un fax con la Lettera di Assunzione di Responsabilità (LAR) al “Registro.it” (Istituto di Informatica e Telematica – CNR), l’autorità che si occupa della registrazione dei domini. Tutto bene se si deve registrare ex-novo un dominio, ma i problemi arrivano quando si deve effettuare il trasferimento di un dominio .it.
These are my links for 28 dic 2009 from 00:30 to 23:21:
- The Beginner’s Guide to The Geek Stuff – A Guided Tour – We’ve published quite a few high quality articles on UNIX/Linux and open source since this blog was started on May 2008. This post is a quick reference guide to all the popular posts in this blog.
You might want to go through all these posts in detail by trying out the commands and software mentioned in these posts yourself. However, it is going to a take a while to read all these posts. Make sure to bookmark this article for future reference.
- AIX – monitoring – IBM developerWorks: Wikis – Below is my reference card notes on the most useful monitoring tools available on AIX and the most useful parameters.
If you see mistakes please correct them.
If you have other favourites please add them.
The Tips and techniques page is the place for discussions on tuning approach and ideas.
- Flexamail – We make mail do more! – Flexamail allows you to control the web while never leaving the comfort of your inbox. You can post images, share files even surf the web! If you know how to use email, you already know how to use Flexamail. Easy to learn, easy to use, yet powerful.
With Flexamail, you can:
Access popular sites like Twitter and Facebook all from your email without needing a proxy
Avoid pesky firewalls getting in your way, access websites and services regardless to your office or country's firewall settings
Post, share and track any type of files and images online
Password protect those files you don't want made public
Securely backup your files online
Save money on your cellphone plan with an email only data plan
Publish a photo from your iPhone or Blackberry without needing to open an app
Stay organized with sortable, sharable, drag and drop lists
Best of all, it's free!
jtheo is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache