These are my links for 14 ott 2014 through 15 ott 2014:
- terminal.sexy – Terminal Color Scheme Designer – A web app to help you design a colour theme for your terminal, with support for Xresources, Termite and iTerm 2. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/99402033490/terminal-color-scheme-designer ]
- 11 online Puppet resources you should know – Many people asks, what are the good places to learn puppet on-line. This post is for the people who are looking for good on-line resources free as well as paid stuff. There are many on-line resources available at the time of writing this post. With just Google we may not find all these stuff. We have categorized those resources as below.
- Alt-F | SourceForge.net – Alt-F provides a free alternative firmware for the DLINK DNS-320/320L/321/323/325. Alt-F has Samba and NFS; supports ext2/3/4, VFAT, NTFS and ISO9660 filesystems; RAID 0, 1, 5 (with external USB disk) and JBOD; supports 2/3/4TB disks; rsync, ftp, sftp, ftps, ssh, lpd, DNS and DHCP servers, DDNS, fan and leds control, clean power up and down… and more. Alt-F also has a set of comprehensive administering web pages, you don't need to use the command line to configure it. Besides the built-in software, Alt-F also supports additional packages on disk, including ffp packages, that you can install, update and uninstall using the administering web pages
These are my links for 18 apr 2014 through 30 apr 2014:
- JoshData/mailinabox · GitHub – Mail-in-a-Box helps individuals take back control of their email by defining a one-click, easy-to-deploy SMTP+everything else server: a mail server in a box.
- SSH Multi-hop Connections With Netcat Mode Proxy | Click & Find Answer ! – Since OpenSSH 5.4 there is a new feature called natcat mode, which allows you to bind STDIN and STDOUT of local SSH client to a TCP port accessible through the remote SSH server. This mode is enabled by simply calling ssh -W [HOST]:[PORT] Theoretically this should be ideal for use in the ProxyCommand setting in per-host SSH configurations, which was previously often used with the nc (netcat) command. ProxyCommand allows you to configure a machine as proxy between you local machine and the target SSH server, for example if the target SSH server is hidden behind a firewall. The problem now is, that instead of working, it throws a cryptic error message in my face: Bad packet length 1397966893.Disconnecting: Packet corrupt
- Tyblog | SSH Kung Fu – OpenSSH is an incredible tool. Though primarily relied upon as a secure alternative to plaintext remote tools like telnet or rsh, OpenSSH (hereafter referred to as plain old ssh) has become a swiss army knife of functionality for far more than just remote logins. I rely on ssh every day for multiple purposes and feel the need to share the love for this excellent tool. What follows is a list for some of my use cases that leverage the power of ssh.
- Baseimage-docker: A minimal Ubuntu base image modified for Docker-friendliness – YOUR DOCKER IMAGE MIGHT BE BROKEN without you knowing it Learn the right way to build your Dockerfile.
- NetApp – Index – The following documentation is a guide on using and configuring the NetApp servers, there is also a commandline cheat sheet. I have tried to make this section as brief as possible but still cover a broad range of information regarding the NetApp product but I point you to the Official NetApp web site which contains all the documentation you will ever need.
These are my links for 20 ago 2013 through 7 set 2013:
- Gmvault: gmail backup – Gmvault is a tool for backing up your gmail account and never lose email correspondence. Gmvault is open source and under GNU-AGPL-3.0. [ via http://www.lffl.org/2013/09/gmvault-effettuare-il-backup-e.html ]
- SSL Checker – SSL Certificate Verify – SSL Checker This SSL Checker will help you diagnose problems with your SSL certificate installation. You can verify the SSL certificate on your web server to make sure it is correctly installed, valid, trusted and doesn't give any errors to any of your users. To use the SSL Checker, simply enter your server's hostname (must be public) in the box below and click the Check SSL button. If you need an SSL certificate, check out the SSL Wizard.
- A Gentoo Linux Advanced Reference Architecture – The book "A Gentoo Linux Advanced Reference Architecture" is meant as a resource displaying the powerful features of many free software solutions that are supported on top of Gentoo Linux. It is a deep-dive approach in many aspects related to processes, supportability, maintainability based on Gentoo Linux system deployments. Unlike the existing, per-application documents that exist on the Internet (and which are a valuable resource to get into the gory details of many applications) and the per-distribution guides that provide information on using that particular distribution, this book will focus more on architecturing IT infrastructure for medium-sized enterprises. Smaller enterprises might find the reference architecture here too expensive or large – however, many services described in the book can be slimmed down into a smaller deployment as well.
These are my links for 31 lug 2012 from 11:08 to 14:23:
- VMweird | Tales from the Virtualization Crypt! – Tired of day-by-day activities, silly requests by customers, boring meetings?
This website is right for you! It’s a meeting place for guys working in the Virtualization fields, to meet other like you and share the fun by telling your stories and have a laugh reading from others.
[ via http://www.vuemuer.it/?p=3641 ]
- Introduzione a GlusterFS: uno storage scalabile e distribuito – Mia mamma usa Linux! – GlusterFS è un file system open source distribuito e scalabile orizzontalmente, la cui capacità può essere dinamicamente espansa mediante l’aggiunta di nuovi nodi. GlusterFS è in grado di arrivare a gestire fino a diversi peta byte, migliaia di client e diverse aree dati (storage) organizzandole in blocchi che rende accessibili su Infiniband RDMA (remote direct memory access, fibra ottica) o connessioni TCP/IP.
Le risorse “memoria e disco” vengono rese disponibili sotto un unico punto di condivisione e tali risorse possono essere montate dai client mediante tre diversi protocolli: CIFS, NFS od il client nativo Gluster.
Questo articolo effettua una prova su strada di GlusterFS, introducendone i concetti e sperimentandone le funzionalità.
- 800 Open Source Packages for AIX Ready for Downloading NOW (AIXpert Blog) – […] Instead of getting annoyed and complaining (like me), Michael decided to go and fix this short fall himself and a personal project and "give back" to AIX users world wide. So he compiles the open source packages on AIX and makes them freely available for download from: http://perzl.org
This website covers the AIX pre-compiled binaries for 800+ open source packages as RPM's and the other his hot project Ganglia for POWER, AIX and Power Linux […]
- Variable Expansion | Variables and Parameters in the Korn Shell | InformIT – Variable expansion is the term used for the ability to access and manipulate values of variables and parameters. Basic expansion is done by preceding the variable or parameter name with the $ character. This provides access to the value.