These are my links for 16 apr 2013 through 19 apr 2013:
- Sequel Pro – Sequel Pro is a fast, easy-to-use Mac database management application for working with MySQL databases.
- Squidblacklist.org’s Blacklists For Squid Proxy. – Squidblacklist.org is the worlds leading publisher of blacklists tailored for squid proxy. The data that we use to generate the blacklists that we offer is compiled from various sources including some of the top security researchers and threat mitigation organizations. We incorporate all of the best publicly available data, as well as aggregate from our own research. Then, the data is combined, parsed for dupes & errors, formatted for squid, ultimately the lists are tested and reviewed in a production environment before being published.
- RDO – RDO is a community of people using and deploying OpenStack on Red Hat and Red Hat-based platforms. We have documentation to help get started, forums where you can connect with other users, and community-supported packages of the most up-to-date OpenStack releases available for download.
These are my links for 12 apr 2013 from 14:46 to 21:36:
- carloslima/dhsnapshot · GitHub – This script was created out of the need to have snapshots-like backups using the DreamHost Backup service, which provides 50GB of space for personal backups but gives very limited access to it's servers. Basically, you have no SSH access, only RSync and SFTP. It can be used to backup any machine: your computer, a server or even a Dreamhost-hosted website. You just need to configure it with the path to backup, your dreamhost backup account and the private key used for authentication and it will create daily backups and keep the last 7 days, 4 weeks and 6 months.
- palexander/dreamback · GitHub – Dreamback is the easiest way to automate your backups on dreamhost. Dreamhost does not guarantee their backups of your users (though they've saved me with backups before), so it's best to run backups yourself. This is beta quality software. Please report issues if you have them. Using Dreamback is easy: 1) Create a user on dreamhost to manage your backups 2) Log in with your new user 3) gem install dreamback 4) dreamback 5) Answer the questions to setup your automated backup
- View all MySQL Variables for Pasting into my.cnf – This is really useful for me because I work with dozens of different database servers. The first thing I do is run this command and paste it into the servers /etc/my.cnf file. That way I will always know the original value and it just makes life much easier.
- How Permissions Work – Permissions are a key component of the Windows Server 2003 security architecture that you can use to manage the process of authorizing users, groups, and computers to access objects on a network.
These are my links for 2 nov 2012 from 15:23 to 18:09:
- USEFUL ONE-LINE SCRIPTS FOR SED – (Unix stream editor) Dec. 29, 2005
Compiled by Eric Pement – pemente[at]northpark[dot]edu version 5.5
- IBM devscan tool – United States – The devscan tool is a supplemental tool used by AIX support personnel to gather debugging data for Storage Area Networks. The package download includes a manual page that is also available on this site at the Usage tab.
- mysqlreport :: Make easy-to-read MySQL status reports – mysqlreport makes a friendly report of important MySQL status values. mysqlreport transforms the values from SHOW STATUS into an easy-to-read report that provides an in-depth understanding of how well MySQL is running. mysqlreport is a better alternative (and practically the only alternative) to manually interpreting SHOW STATUS.
- Percona Online Tools – Welcome to Percona's suite of productivity tools for MySQL database administrators and developers. One free account lets you access all of the tools below, and keeps you updated when new tools or enhancements are available. Registration is required.
Optimize your MySQL Server:
Leverage our expertise to create a good starting configuration for a MySQL server.
This tool will walk you through all of the steps necessary to create a ready to use MySQL configuration file in about 5 minutes.
Analyze an SQL Query:
Find out when your SQL is potentially buggy, hard for MySQL to optimize, or confusing.
This tool will analyze your SQL code and warn you when it detects problems that we've encountered while optimizing thousands of queries in real applications.
These are my links for 2 nov 2012 from 11:31 to 12:17: