Salta al contenuto
These are my links for 3 dic 2014 through 7 dic 2014:
- View net surveillance online cameras – Welcome to Insecam project. The world biggest directory of online surveillance cameras.
- getsentry/sentry – Sentry is a realtime event logging and aggregation platform. It specializes in monitoring errors and extracting all the information needed to do a proper post-mortem without any of the hassle of the standard user feedback loop.
- Vim Regular Expressions 101 –
These are my links for 10 dic 2013 through 19 dic 2013:
- Private group chat and IM, business and team collaboration – HipChat – Group chat and IM built for teams. PERSISTENT CHAT ROOMS + DRAG-AND-DROP FILE SHARING + DESKTOP, MOBILE, AND WEB APPS
- kandanapp/kandan · GitHub – What is Kandan? Kandan is a private chat service for your company or team. You can invite colleagues to share ideas and files in a persistent group chat room or rooms. Unlike HipChat or other alternatives, Kandan is completely Open Source and can be hosted internally or externally by your organization or by a third party.
- GitSvnCrashCourse – Git SCM Wiki – Welcome to the Git crash course for SVN users! This introduces you to Git based on your current Subversion knowledge. If you want to migrate your company from SVN to Git, see the SVN migration page. If you want a list of common commands, see the Git Cheat Sheet (or the git-svn guide if you are using Git as a subversion client. Many non-SVN-specific guides are also available. This crash course is based on Pasky's unmaintained version.
- Use vim at its best to edit your Puppet manifests – Linuxaria – Using this repository you’ll enable the following plugins: pathogen Makes it super easy to install plugins and runtime files in their own private directories. snipmate.vim snipMate.vim aims to be an unobtrusive, concise vim script that implements some of TextMate’s snippets features in Vim. syntastic Syntastic is a syntax checking plugin that runs files through external syntax checkers and displays any resulting errors to the user. This can be done on demand, or automatically as files are saved. If syntax errors are detected, the user is notified and is happy because they didn’t have to compile their code or execute their script to find them. tabular Sometimes, it’s useful to line up text. Naturally, it’s nicer to have the computer do this for you, since aligning things by hand quickly becomes unpleasant. vim-puppet Make vim more Puppet friendly! vim-fugitive Provides an amazingly deep Git integration for vim.
These are my links for 29 dic 2009 through 2 gen 2010:
- Soup To Nuts – Repository of Open Source Articles and Example Code – This site is a collection of scripts, hints, articles, and programs.
Performance Monitoring on Linux, Postfix 2nd Instance for Sender-based Routing: Multiple Gmail and Comcast Accounts, Linux Quota Tutorial , SQLite Tutorial, over 200 Linux tips and tricks, Virtual Filesystem: Building a Linux Filesystem from an Ordinary File, MySQL Tips and Tricks , MSSQL 2005 Tips
- Dunigan’s Network Peformance Links – list of tools for network measurement and monitoring, tcp performance, etc
- AIX A-Z: Learning AIX’s spooler back-end programs – Summary: While most IBM® AIX® administrators know how to set up print queues and manage printing through the System Management Interface Tool (SMIT) or the general print commands, there's more to printing on the UNIX® system. If you want to learn more than just how to set up or manage virtual printers on AIX, this article is for you. Most successful AIX and UNIX administrators thrive on learning more about the system they administer. Printing is only one facet of their system, but it's an important one to know.
jtheo è Stephen Fry grazie per la cache a WP Super Cache