These are my links for 9 March 201:
- Deis | Your Paas. Your Rules. – Deis (pronounced DAY-iss) is an open source PaaS that makes it easy to deploy and manage applications on your own servers. Deis builds upon Docker and CoreOS to provide a lightweight PaaS with a Heroku-inspired workflow.
- Speed up WordPress on DreamHost with OPcache
Installing OPcache can improve your site’s performance by decreasing the php execution process when a script is requested. DreamHost permits a user to log into the server through secure shell with user level permissions. Since user level permissions cannot install software, the module will need to be manually compiled.
- Reduce TIME_WAIT socket connections | Linux BrigadeReduce TIME_WAIT socket connections in Apache/Linux
Some time in your life you’ll run across an Apache server that always has tons of TIME_WAIT connections just seeming to hang out. While these don’t take up as many resources as an ESTABLISHED connection, why keep them around so long? This short article will show you how to identify how many you have, and how to tell your server to reduce them, reuse and recycle them (see, recycling IS a good thing).
- Analyzing Apache Log Files < System | The Art of Web
There are many different packages that allow you to generate reports on who’s visiting your site and what they’re doing. The most popular at this time appear to be “Analog”, “The Webalizer” and “AWStats” which are installed by default on many shared servers. While such programs generate attractive reports, they only scratch the surface of what the log files can tell you. In this section we look at ways you can delve more deeply – focussing on the use of simple command line tools, particularly grep, awk and sed.
These are my links for 11 mar 2015 through 12 mar 2015:
- GoAccess – Visual Web Log Analyzer – GoAccess is an open source real-time web log analyzer and interactive viewer that runs in a terminal in *nix systems. It provides fast and valuable HTTP statistics for system administrators that require a visual server report on the fly.
- bonasia.info: apt-get – Una guida veloce ad apt-get, apt-cache, etc
- FastVPSEestiOu/fastnetmon – FastNetMon – high performance DoS/DDoS and netflowk load analyzer builded on top of multiple packet capture engines (netmap, PF_RING, sFLOW, Netflow, PCAP). What we do? We can detect hosts in our own network with big amount of packets per second/bytes per second or flow per second incoming or outgoing from certain host. And we can call external script which can send notify, switch off server or blackhole this client. [ via https://delicious.com/farmando ]
These are my links for 21 ott 2014 through 22 ott 2014:
- Business Software Reviews, SaaS & Cloud Applications Directory | GetApp – Discover & Compare Business Apps
- Nagios 4 (core) Check_mk pnp4Nagios Nagvis – About monitoring – Since Nagios 4 version release there was an important addon update pending. Recently, check_mk released its innovation version check_mk-1.2.5i2 including MK Livestatus with compatibility with Nagios Core 4. We need therefore check_mk-1.2.5i2 or higher to run check_mk with Nagios Core 4.
- RIPS – Static Source Code Analysis For PHP Vulnerabilities – Darknet – The Darkside – […] RIPS is a tool written in PHP to find vulnerabilities using static source code analysis for PHP web applications. By tokenizing and parsing all source code files RIPS is able to transform PHP source code into a program model and to detect sensitive sinks (potentially vulnerable functions) that can be tainted by user input (influenced by a malicious user) during the program flow. Besides the structured output of found vulnerabilities RIPS also offers an integrated code audit framework for further manual analysis.[…] [via http://www.bufferoverflow.it/ ]
These are my links for 1 set 2014 from 11:33 to 16:59:
- home | Policyd – Policyd v2 (codenamed "cluebringer") is a multi-platform policy server for popular MTAs. This policy daemon is designed mostly for large scale mail hosting environments. The main goal is to implement as many spam combating and email compliance features as possible while at the same time maintaining the portability, stability and performance required for mission critical email hosting of today. Most of the ideas and methods implemented in Policyd v2 stem from Policyd v1 as well as the authors' long time involvement in large scale mail hosting industry.
- Using ALIAS-type DNS records for CNAME functionality on naked domains, and an easier alternative – If you've ever wanted to set up domains using cloud hosting services like Heroku or Windows Azure, you've probably come across a limitation with their platforms in regards to using naked domains (the version without the 'www' part, which is also called zone apex or root domain).
- the MUST HAVE – Puoi produrre elettricità, idrogeno per cucinare e l'acqua calda di cui hai bisogno. Raccogli e purifica la pioggia, irriga il tuo orto e molto altro ancora…