These are my links for 1 nov 2014 from 22:12 to 22:21:
- carlhuda’s janus at master – GitHub – This is a distribution of plug-ins and mappings for Vim, Gvim and MacVim. It is designed to provide minimal working environment using the most popular plug-ins and the most common mappings. The distribution is completely customisable using a ~/.vimrc.before and ~/.vimrc.after Vim RC files.
- Lokaltog/powerline – Powerline is a statusline plugin for vim, and provides statuslines and prompts for several other applications, including zsh, bash, tmux, IPython, Awesome and Qtile.
- tmuxinator/tmuxinator – Manage complex tmux sessions easily
- creaktive/rainbarf · GitHub – CPU/RAM/battery stats chart bar for tmux (and GNU screen)
These are my links for 31 ott 2014 through 1 nov 2014:
- check_jvm – Nagios Exchange – JvmInspector is standalone tool + Nagios wrapper plugin (check_jvm) that dumps various properties from locally running JVMs. This information includes: * Heap & non-heap memory * Running threads * Loaded classes * Running java version, paths & arguments * On App servers only: Container server name & total active sessions (tested & supported app servers are tomcat5+ and jboss4+) JvmInspector doesn't need local or remote JMX network socket. It directly attaches to JVM's PerfData, so it MUST be started with the same USERid as the target JVM!
- Raspberry Pi VPN Gateway – Netflix finally arrived in Germany, but guess what? It's library is heavily limited in comparision to the US one and if you like TV series as much as I do, you don't want to wait until they eventually release it year(s) later for us german users. Maybe you've heard recently of Anonabox — a small device with two ethernet ports that you can plug in front of your router and everything behind the device is routed through Tor (side note: turned out to be a scam and got pulled from Kickstarter in the end). However, it made me come up with an idea: Instead of having a Tor-box, I want a VPN-box that is connected to my PrivateInternetAccess VPN. If I'm in need of a VPN connection I just switch the WiFi network and I'm good to go. This way I can easily watch US content from Netflix as well as unblock location restricted content like YouTube, even with my iPhone or Xbox[…]
- My Tmux Setup on unwiredcouch.com – I've been using tmux as my main terminal multiplexer for about 3 years now and have refined my configuration over time to fit my daily workflow. Which is usually a mix of writing code, chef recipes, remote login into different servers and various shell tasks. This is a flexible setup that doesn't concentrate too much on doing a specific thing or replacing an IDE inside of tmux.