These are my links for 9 dic 2014 through 11 dic 2014:
- The WordPress wp-config File: A Comprehensive Guide – WPMU DEV – The WordPress configuration file, also known as wp-config.php, is most frequently used to set up a database connection and is then forgotten. Despite its neglected nature, it is a powerhouse of features and opportunities for optimization.
- Open source ticket manager Brimir – Declutter your support inbox. Provide support with a team of different agents and a perfect overview of all your communication. All using an open souce product!
- ivaldi/brimir – Brimir is a simple helpdesk system that can be used to handle support requests via incoming email. Brimir is a rather simple Ruby on Rails application. The only difficulty in setting things up is how to get incoming email to work.
These are my links for 3 dic 2014 from 13:42 to 14:37:
These are my links for 2 nov 2014 from 01:19 to 01:31:
- wemux — multi-user tmux – wemux enhances tmux to make multi-user terminal multiplexing both easier and more powerful. It allows users to host a wemux server and have clients join in either: Mirror Mode gives clients (another SSH user on your machine) read-only access to the session, allowing them to see you work, or Pair Mode allows the client and yourself to work in the same terminal (shared cursor) Rogue Mode allows the client to pair or work independently in another window (separate cursors) in the same tmux session. It features multi-server support as well as user listing and notifications when users attach/detach.
- What are useful Bash aliases and functions – Xmodulo – [,,,[As a command line adventurer, you probably found yourself repeating the same lengthy commands over and over. If you always ssh into the same machine, if you always chain the same commands together, or if you constantly run a program with the same flags, you might want to save the precious seconds of your life that you spend repeating the same actions over and over[…] Il migliore comunque è l'ultimo alias: busy 😀 (Funzionano quasi tutti anche su mac)
- pdfgrep – Pdfgrep is a tool to search text in PDF files. It works similar to grep.