These are my links for 2 lug 2014 through 3 lug 2014:
- dalen/puppet-puppetdbquery – This module implements command line tools and Puppet functions that can be used to query puppetdb. There's also a hiera backend that can be used to return query results from puppetdb.
- nedap/puppetboard – Puppetboard is a web interface to PuppetDB aiming to replace the reporting functionality of Puppet Dashboard.
- spotify/puppetexplorer – Puppet Explorer is a web application for PuppetDB that lets you explore your Puppet data. It is made using AngularJS and CoffeeScript and runs entirely on the client side, so the only backend that is needed is PuppetDB itself and a web server to share the static resources.
- tmux for MobaXterm | techslaves.org – An old friend meets a new friend: tmux for MobaXterm! In a previous sysadmin life, I used tmux to good effect. Today, I’m using a Windows 8.1 system as my primary work desktop and recently got into MobaXterm for my Linux/terminal/X11 needs. While my most common usage scenario for tmux is invoking it on a remote server/VM instead of directly on my local machine, I thought it would be a good exercise to install tmux for local usage on MobaXterm and sharing that work by creating a plugin.
These are my links for 2 nov 2012 from 15:23 to 18:09:
- USEFUL ONE-LINE SCRIPTS FOR SED – (Unix stream editor) Dec. 29, 2005
Compiled by Eric Pement – pemente[at]northpark[dot]edu version 5.5
- IBM devscan tool – United States – The devscan tool is a supplemental tool used by AIX support personnel to gather debugging data for Storage Area Networks. The package download includes a manual page that is also available on this site at the Usage tab.
- mysqlreport :: Make easy-to-read MySQL status reports – mysqlreport makes a friendly report of important MySQL status values. mysqlreport transforms the values from SHOW STATUS into an easy-to-read report that provides an in-depth understanding of how well MySQL is running. mysqlreport is a better alternative (and practically the only alternative) to manually interpreting SHOW STATUS.
- Percona Online Tools – Welcome to Percona's suite of productivity tools for MySQL database administrators and developers. One free account lets you access all of the tools below, and keeps you updated when new tools or enhancements are available. Registration is required.
Optimize your MySQL Server:
Leverage our expertise to create a good starting configuration for a MySQL server.
This tool will walk you through all of the steps necessary to create a ready to use MySQL configuration file in about 5 minutes.
Analyze an SQL Query:
Find out when your SQL is potentially buggy, hard for MySQL to optimize, or confusing.
This tool will analyze your SQL code and warn you when it detects problems that we've encountered while optimizing thousands of queries in real applications.
These are my links for 9 feb 2010 through 10 feb 2010:
- Andrea Tech Blog: HIVE: Extreme Datawarehousing – HIVE è un progetto di Apache Software Foundation, inizialmente sviluppato da Facebook per permettere ai propri analisti di fare elaborazioni su enormi volumi di dati in totale autonomia[…]
Un post in italiano sulle possibilità di HIVE
- Hive – Hadoop Wiki – Hive is a data warehouse infrastructure built on top of Hadoop. It provides tools to enable easy data ETL, a mechanism to put structures on the data, and the capability to querying and analysis of large data sets stored in Hadoop files. Hive defines a simple SQL-like query language, called QL, that enables users familiar with SQL to query the data. At the same time, this language also allows programmers who are familiar with the MapReduce fromwork to be able to plug in their custom mappers and reducers to perform more sophisticated analysis that may not be supported by the built-in capabilities of the language.
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error