These are my links for 26 nov 2014 from 20:02 to 21:26:
- xat/castnow · GitHub – castnow is commandline utility which can be used to playback media files on your chromecast device. It supports playback of local video files, youtube clips, videos on the web and torrents. You can also re-attach a running playback session
- FnordMetric | Framework for building beautiful real-time dashboards – FnordMetric ChartSQL FnordMetric ChartSQL allows you to write SQL queries that return charts instead of tables. The charts are rendered as SVG vector graphics and can easily be embedded into any website and customized with css in order to build beautiful dashboards FnordMetric Server Fnordmetric Server is a standalone HTTP server application. It exposes a web UI and a HTTP API to run ChartSQL queries and collect timeseries data. You can use fnordmetric-server as a one-stop solution for metric collection and charting. Since fnordmetric-server aims to be a StatsD+graphite competitor, it implements a wire compatible StatsD API. FnordMetric Server can store the collected timeseries data on local disk or in external storage (HBase).
- imapfilter – lefcha – IMAPFilter is a mail filtering utility. It connects to remote mail servers using the Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP), sends searching queries to the server and processes mailboxes based on the results. It can be used to delete, copy, move, flag, etc. messages residing in mailboxes at the same or different mail servers. The 4rev1 and 4 versions of the IMAP protocol are supported. IMAPFilter uses the Lua programming language as a configuration and extension language.
These are my links for 12 lug 2012 through 17 lug 2012:
- MobaXterm-Plugins – bananahut.net – This page contains a few third-party MobaXterm plugins that I packaged myself. MobaXterm is an enhanced terminal for Windows build on top of cygwin. It is self-contained and doesn't require installing or managing a ton of dependencies and things like Cygwin.
- Mirrorvg without locking the volume group – AIX Health Check – When you run the mirrorvg command, you will (by default) lock the volume group it is run against. This way, you have no way of knowing what the status is of the sync process that occurs after mirrorvg has run the mklvcopy commands for all the logical volumes in the volume group. Especially with very large volume groups, this can be a problem.
The solution however is easy: Make sure to run the mirrorvg command with the -s option, to prevent it to run the sync. Then, when mirrorvg has completed, run the syncvg yourself with the -P option.
- Tassonomie che funzionano in 10 passi | Intranet Management – […] un bellissimo poster, pubblicato su Green chamaleon, che descrive graficamente, dall’inizio alla fine, lo sviluppo di una tassonomia […]
These are my links for 16 feb 2010 through 17 feb 2010:
- Prosody IM – Prosody is a flexible communications server for Jabber/XMPP written in Lua. It aims to be easy to use, and light on resources. For developers it aims to be easy to extend and give a flexible system on which to rapidly develop added functionality, or prototype new protocols.
- Amministrazione dei Sistemi Operativi – Amministrazione dei Sistemi Operativi, Guide, Articoli, Scripts e Presentazioni sul mondo IT, due guide su Windows Server 2000 e 2003 in profondità, Script per automatizzare lavori su Active Directory, DNS, etc
- Synergy – synergy: [noun] a mutually advantageous conjunction of distinct elements
Synergy lets you easily share a single mouse and keyboard between multiple computers with different operating systems, each with its own display, without special hardware. It's intended for users with multiple computers on their desk since each system uses its own monitor(s).