These are my links for 18 set 2014 through 19 set 2014:
- httpry – httpry is a specialized packet sniffer designed for displaying and logging HTTP traffic. It is not intended to perform analysis itself, but to capture, parse, and log the traffic for later analysis. It can be run in real-time displaying the traffic as it is parsed, or as a daemon process that logs to an output file. It is written to be as lightweight and flexible as possible, so that it can be easily adaptable to different applications.
- 3 ways to find and restore a (single) “lost” document stored in Alfresco | Alfresco & Share Blog – This week, someone of my team told me he “lost” one document when working in Alfresco. He told me he did some cut and copy actions using CIFS (windows explorer) and that he experienced some unexpected system behaviour…finally he was not able to find the document anymore in the Alfresco space…
- How to find (and restore) a single document from your Alfresco backup ? | Alfresco & Share Blog – If you want to find/restore a copy of a single document from a previous “alf_data/contentstore” backup, you can use the following steps
These are my links for 2 set 2014 through 3 set 2014:
- Overview – The Apache James Project delivers a rich set of open source modules and libraries, written in Java, related to Internet mail communication which build into an advanced enterprise mail server.
- Archiveopteryx – Archiveopteryx stores email in a database and provides access to it through IMAP and more.
- Fluentd | Open Source Data Collector – Fluentd is an open source data collector for unified logging layer. Fluentd allows you to unify data collection and consumption for a better use and understanding of data.
These are my links for 26 ago 2014 from 10:58 to 11:18:
- okvm – Open source KVM over IP technology – The okvm project team in 2005 developed an open source okvm KVM Development Kit – so engineers could cost effectively roll their own integrated KVM over IP control appliances. These okvm KVM Development kits included: one okvm PCI KVM Adapter card the okvm KVM over IP software source code the source information needed to manufacture the okvm PCI KVM Adapter card (circuit diagrams, BOM,PCD layout etc) A number of the KVM PCI cards were produced – sponsored by Opengear. However this project did not find traction in the developer community. So kits are no longer available and development in this branch of the project has stopped. Also Opengear now sells a proprietary KVM over IP solution!
- Exotic VPS – Listing offshore and exotic VPS hosts in Asia, South America, Europe, Africa
- Interactive map of Linux kernel –
- Riemann – A network monitoring system – Riemann aggregates events from your servers and applications with a powerful stream processing language. Send an email for every exception raised by your code. Track the latency distribution of your web app. See the top processes on any host, by memory and CPU. Combine statistics from every Riak node in your cluster and forward to Graphite. Send alerts when a key process fails to check in. Know how many users signed up right this second. Riemann provides low-latency, transient shared state for systems with many moving parts.
- https://nav.uninett.no/#!features – Designed by Scandinavians, this free software makes network administration feel like flying.