These are my links for 8 nov 2010 through 10 nov 2010:
- TOra – TOra is an open-source multi-platform database management GUI that supports accessing most of the common database platforms in use, including Oracle, MySQL, and Postgres, as well as limited support for any target that can be accessed through Qt's ODBC support. TOra has been built for various Linux distributions, Mac OS X, MS Windows, and UNIX platforms.<br />
In addition to regular query and data browsing functionality, it includes several additional tools useful for database administrators and developers – which aims to help the DBA or developer of database application. Features PL/SQL debugger, SQL worksheet with syntax highlighting, DB browser and a comprehensive set of DBA tools.<br />
[ via www.ossblog.it ]
- SQL for Tivoli Storage Manager – This page has a collection of useful SQL statements for IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM). Here you can find out a lot of selects that will help you to get information from TSM and to construct your own SQL statements.
- Cheat Sheet : All Cheat Sheets in one page – The Manual.su's project. All cheat sheets, round-ups, quick reference cards, quick reference guides and quick reference sheets in one page. The only one you need.<br />
[ via http://www.delicious.com/pecus ]
These are my links for 18 mag 2010 through 19 mag 2010:
- Download details: Deployment Guide WSUS 3.0 SP2 – This guide describes how to deploy Microsoft Windows Server Update Services 3.0 SP2 (WSUS 3.0 SP2). You will find a comprehensive description of how WSUS functions, as well as descriptions of WSUS scalability and bandwidth management features. This guide also offers procedures for installation and configuration of the WSUS server and how to configure client workstations and servers that will be updated by WSUS. Also included are steps for setting up a WSUS server on an isolated segment of your network and manually importing updates.
- Collabtive – Open Source collaboration – Collabtive is cloud based groupware easy and efficient for your projects<br />
[Via Raccolta differenziata: http://rd.minimarketing.it/ ]
- Giavasan » Conficker – Questo post è la traduzione di un lungo articolo pubblicato su The Atlantic. La traduzione è assolutamente non rigorosa. Ho saltato alcune parti (parecchie) e ne ho aggiunte altre (poche). Non credo di aver travisato nulla, ma consiglio a tutti di leggere l’originale.
- How autonegotiation supposed to work –
These are my links for 14 gen 2010 from 00:48 to 13:11:
- ideone.com – Choose language, paste code and input data (optionally), choose whether your code ought to be executed and whether it ought to be private (i.e. not listed in recent pastes) and click submit button. Then watch your code being executed, share it with your team or friends, or run it again with new input to debug.
- Airytec Switch Off – Shutdown your PC automatically or remotely from any computer or mobile phone – Switch Off is a lightweight easy-to-use tray-based system utility that could automatically shutdown, suspend or hibernate your system to cut your electricity bills and save the Environment by lowering your PC power consumption. It could also disconnect dial-up and VPN connections to cut your internet service bills as well. Automation options allows you to schedule all operations daily, weekly, past specified time or when PC becomes idle.
- IBM AIX Tips and Tricks –
- Jay Sri Ram. Bharat Mata Ki Jay – I want to share some of my technical knowledge which I gathered and […]some scripts which I wrote. I will be happy if any of these information helps you. Lot of these information I figured out by myself and some of these information I collected from several websites. My objective is to share my documents with whoever want. Whenever I get some free time I try to learn new stuffs and I like to share those[…]
Appunti su aix, hp-ux, linux e solaris. Tips e script