These are my links for 8 apr 2010 through 14 apr 2010:
- [email protected] – shell script, appunti e note su sed, awk, sun e cluster, oracle, iptable e altro in italiano!
- Fun with Sendmail on AIX – Summary: Using Sendmail on AIX® may be considered a thing of the past, with all the available choices for mail servers on the market. However, Sendmail still has its uses. This article provides some tips and tricks for using Sendmail on AIX.
- Realtime Nexus Digital Library – Free eBooks and publications for information technology professionals and executives – Realtime Nexus Digital Library is the leading resource for IT professionals to access free IT eBooks, guides, podcasts, and articles that will help them do their job better<br />
These are my links for 26 gen 2010 through 30 gen 2010:
- Network monitoring with Nagios and OpenBSD – Una guida in italiano all'installazione configurazione di nagios sotto BSD
- UNIX Performance Management – The purpose of this paper is to introduce the performance analyst to some of the free tools available to monitor and manage performance on UNIX systems, and to provide a guideline on how to diagnose and fix performance problems in that environment. The paper is based on the author’s experiences with AIX and will cover many of the tools available on that and other UNIX platforms. It will also provide some Rules of Thumb for analyzing the performance of UNIX systems. The paper has been updated to include some of the things that can be done in order to make sure that the web server will perform well.
- UNIX BASH scripting: Replace values in XML using sed and awk – […]Even though sed or awk is not suggested to work with XMLs (generally a programing language like Perl or Python is more preferred), there can be simple cases where we can make use of sed or awk to perform certain search and replace in simple XML s. Here is an simple example[…]
che fico 🙂
These are my links for 14 gen 2010 from 00:48 to 13:11:
- ideone.com – Choose language, paste code and input data (optionally), choose whether your code ought to be executed and whether it ought to be private (i.e. not listed in recent pastes) and click submit button. Then watch your code being executed, share it with your team or friends, or run it again with new input to debug.
- Airytec Switch Off – Shutdown your PC automatically or remotely from any computer or mobile phone – Switch Off is a lightweight easy-to-use tray-based system utility that could automatically shutdown, suspend or hibernate your system to cut your electricity bills and save the Environment by lowering your PC power consumption. It could also disconnect dial-up and VPN connections to cut your internet service bills as well. Automation options allows you to schedule all operations daily, weekly, past specified time or when PC becomes idle.
- IBM AIX Tips and Tricks –
- Jay Sri Ram. Bharat Mata Ki Jay – I want to share some of my technical knowledge which I gathered and […]some scripts which I wrote. I will be happy if any of these information helps you. Lot of these information I figured out by myself and some of these information I collected from several websites. My objective is to share my documents with whoever want. Whenever I get some free time I try to learn new stuffs and I like to share those[…]
Appunti su aix, hp-ux, linux e solaris. Tips e script