These are my links for 22 set 2014 through 25 set 2014:
- muquit/mailsend – mailsend is a simple command line program to send mail via SMTP protocol. I needed to send a piece of alert mail from a program in a networked Windows machine, but could not find a simple program like this installed. So I wrote one. You might find it useful in some situations. The program does not use any config file and I plan to keep it that way.
- visit1985/mdp – A command-line based markdown presentation tool.
- Teampass · A Collaborative Passwords Manager – TeamPass is a Passwords Manager dedicated for managing passwords in a collaborative way on any server Apache, MySQL and PHP. It is especially designed to provide passwords access security for allowed people. This makes TeamPass really useful in a Business/Enterprise environment and will provide to IT or Team Manager a powerful and easy tool for customizing passwords access depending on the user’s role.
These are my links for 10 apr 2014 through 15 apr 2014:
- ditaa – ditaa is a small command-line utility written in Java, that can convert diagrams drawn using ascii art ('drawings' that contain characters that resemble lines like | / – ), into proper bitmap graphics. This is best illustrated by the following example — which also illustrates the benefits of using ditaa in comparison to other methods 🙂
- RegExr: Learn, Build, & Test RegEx – RegExr is an online tool to learn, build, & test Regular Expressions (RegEx / RegExp). * Results update in real-time as you type. * Roll over a match or expression for details. * Save & share expressions with others. * Explore the Library for help & examples. * Undo & Redo with Cmd-Z / Y. * Search for & rate Community patterns.
- BASH with Debugger and Improved Debug Support and Error Handling – The Bash Debugger Project is a source-code debugger for bash that follows the gdb command syntax. The version 4.0 series is a complete rewrite of the previous series along the lines of my other POSIX shell debuggers and other debuggers mentioned below.
- Opencall – Open Source Call Tracking Software – Call tracking is a method of monitoring inbound phone calls. It allows you to record conversations, track key statistics such as caller id, call duration, call source and streamline your sales, customer service and marketing. Opencall is the world’s first (and only) open source call tracking software. The software is available under the GPL v3 license, is written in PHP and utilises MySQL as the database platform. The original Opencall source code was written and developed by CallTracking Hong Kong to service clients in Hong Kong and other Asian countries. After 8 months of internal development the founder of CallTracking, Scott Bowler, decided to release their proprietary code to the public and change his business model to servicing companies who would make use of the open source call tracking platform. The major driver behind this choice was to open up the product to a global user base and encourage more rapid development of the platform.
These are my links for 14 giu 2011 from 23:47 to 23:49:
- Esportare e importare database MySQL di grosse dimensioni – […] Nel tempo ho selezionato alcuni script e programmi che mi facilitano di molto quando ho la necessità di importare/esportare database MySQL di grosse dimensioni[…]
- Chart.io – Chart.io is Google Analytics for your database. We help you make sense of all the data you collect everyday. Chart.io quickly hooks up to your database and lets you create real time charts of the metrics you care about.<br />
[ via http://www.bufferoverflow.it ]
- Asciiflow – ASCII Flow Diagram Tool – Simple web based ascii flow diagram drawing tool, draw boxes, lines, arrows and type, then export straight to text/html<br />
[via http://www.afhome.org ]