These are my links for 23 lug 2015 through 28 lug 2015:
- VMware KB: Sample configuration of EtherChannel / Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) with ESXi/ESX and Cisco/HP switches – This article provides information on the concepts, limitations, and some sample configurations of link aggregation, NIC Teaming, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), and EtherChannel connectivity between ESXi/ESX and Physical Network Switches, particularly for Cisco and HP.
- bettercap – A complete, modular, portable and easily extensible MITM framework. – bettercap is a complete, modular, portable and easily extensible MITM tool and framework with every kind of diagnostic and offensive feature you could need in order to perform a man in the middle attack. Made in Italy with love by Simone "evilsocket" Margaritelli.
- p8952/bocker · GitHub – Docker implemented in 100 lines of bash [ via Naif on VUA ]
These are my links for 23 lug 2015 from 17:27 to 17:47:
- How to fix yum errors on CentOS, RHEL or Fedora – Xmodulo – Yum is a package management tool for installing, updating and removing rpm packages on RedHat-based systems. When you try to install a package with yum command, you may encounter errors for various reasons. In this post, I will describe under what situations yum errors can occur, and explain how to fix yum errors.
- Docs/RpmRecovery – rpm – Trac – This document provides an overview of how to deal with RPM database corruption.
- RepoCreate – yum – Trac – Sometimes you'll find you need to be able to collect a bunch of rpm packages you have together in one place and you want to make them available to your systems running yum. It is pretty easy to do.
- Local YUM fun | Adamish | Blog – If you’re installing redhat on a machine without Internet access you may wish to setup a local YUM repository for extra bits and pieces after the main install. Add the following to /etc/yum.repos.d/local.repo. If there are any other .repo files in /etc/yum.repos.d then comment out their contents. Make sure you don’t have spaces in your baseurl.
- How to fix yum [Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum › Backdrift Backdrift – I recently upgraded my local yum repository server to RHEL6. After upgrading I noticed the below error when my el5 clients would attempting to install packages from the local repo with yum.
These are my links for 18 lug 2015 through 19 lug 2015: