These are my links for 30 ott 2014 from 17:30 to 21:39:
- Profanity, a console based XMPP client – Home – Profanity is a console based XMPP client written in C using ncurses and libstrophe, inspired by Irssi Latest release: 0.4.4 Downloads: profanity-0.4.4.tar.gz profanity-0.4.4.zipProfanity will run on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows (using Cygwin).
- Vim is your new IDE /* Devcharm */ – What happens when you combine Vim with the terminal multiplexer Tmux? You have the perfect coding environment. Here are some recommendations I've collected in the past years. Now I can happily fire up my working environment running Vim, some local servers and tests, in no time.
- Vim and Tmux on your Mac – Setting up your computer for Vim and Tmux often comes with a few issues. Here's how to manage plugins for Vim and use Tmux to boost your productivity, as well as settle a few common issues.
These are my links for 28 ott 2014 through 29 ott 2014:
These are my links for 28 ott 2014 from 01:01 to 01:04:
- VeraCrypt – Home – VeraCrypt adds enhanced security to the algorithms used for system and partitions encryption making it immune to new developments in brute-force attacks. It also solves many vulnerabilities and security issues found in TrueCrypt.
- Mac Linux USB Loader by SevenBits – Mac Linux USB Loader is an application that allows you to create bootable USB drives containing a Linux distribution that can boot natively on Apple's Macintosh computers using their EFI system, regardless of whether or not the selected distribution has UEFI support. It is available in English, Spanish and Traditional Chinese.
- Building a (Cheap) 2×10 Gbit (Continuous) Packet Recorder using n2disk and PF_RING – Continuous packet recorders are devices that capture network traffic and save it to disk. The term continuous means that this activity is performed “continuously” until the device is active and not just for a few minutes.