Si va in tram facendo deploy sul tablet, con una mano sola, la sera
These are my links for 20 feb 2014 through 21 feb 2014:
- Home · globocom/thumbor Wiki – Thumbor is a smart imaging service. It enables on-demand crop, resizing and flipping of images. It also features a VERY smart detection of important points in the image for better cropping and resizing, using state-of-the-art face and feature detection algorithms (more on that in Detection Algorithms). Using thumbor is very easy (after it is running).
- np1/mps-youtube – Features: Search and play audio/video Create local playlists Download audio/video Works with Python 2.7 and 3.x Works with Windows, Linux and Mac OS X Requires mplayer This project is based on mps, which is a terminal based program to search, stream and download music. This implementation uses YouTube as a source of content and can play and download video as well as audio. The pafy library handles interfacing with YouTube.
- Customizing and monitoring Linux system startup – Minimizing the amount of time required to boot a computer system is important regardless of whether you are turning on your home computer or restarting a server that provides services to thousands of users. This article discusses the various system startup and shutdown mechanisms that are used on different Linux® distributions. It explains how to integrate new services, customize existing startup configurations, and examine the behavior and performance of system startup configurations.
- Cockpit Project – Cockpit is a server manager that makes it easy to administer your GNU/Linux servers via a web browser.
These are my links for 18 feb 2014 from 01:19 to 22:32:
- SubGit :: Svn To Git Migration – What is SubGit SubGit is tool for a smooth, stress-free Svn to Git migration. Create writable Git mirror of a local or remote Subversion repository and use both Subversion and Git as long as you like. Version 2.0 of SubGit introduces support for a remote Subversion repositories, so that to build a Git mirror, no shell access to Subversion repository is required (see complete release notes for a new version). […] You may use SubGit for evaluation purposes without a registration as long as you like. During that evaluation period SubGit will remind you on a necessity of registration with the help of post commit and post receive messages.
- Apache Tips & Tricks: Deny access to some folders – MDLog:/sysadmin – Applies: apache 1.3.x / apache 2.0.x Required apache module: mod_access Scope: global server configuration, virtual host, directory, .htaccess Type: security Description: How to deny access to certain folders and the files inside them. Useful: to deny access to certain folders containing private information (log files, source code, password files, etc.). The example shown here will address the question posted by Saul Howard on how to deny access to all the subversion directories (.svn).
- Polipo — a caching web proxy – Wikipedia: Polipo is a lightweight forwarding and caching web proxy server. Polipo is HTTP 1.1-compliant, supports IPv4, IPv6, traffic filtering and privacy-enhancement. To minimize latency, Polipo both pipelines multiple resource requests and multiplexes multiple transactions onto the same TCP/IP connection. Polipo is free software released under the MIT License. It runs on GNU/Linux, OpenWrt, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and FreeBSD. Polipo can be configured to use on-disk cache and serve cached content when offline and perform various forms of content filtering[…] E può usare upstream proxy socks… per chi se ne intende 😉