These are my links for 23 gen 2014 through 24 gen 2014:
- Pancake HTTP Server – What is Pancake? Pancake is a lightweight and modern HTTP server that comes with its own PHP Server API and interfaces for FastCGI and AJP13. With its modern server architecture Pancake is capable of handling very high concurrency loads along with many other features – try it out!
- GitLab: Self Hosted Git Management Application – GitLab is open source software to collaborate on code. Create projects and repositories, manage access and do code reviews. GitLab allows you to keep your code secure on your own server manage repositories, users and access permissions communicate through issues, line-comments and wiki pages perform code review with merge requests GitLab is powered by Ruby on Rails completely free and open source (MIT license) used by more than 25.000 organizations to keep their code secureGitLab is open source software to collaborate on code. Create projects and repositories, manage access and do code reviews.
- Hardening the Linux server – Summary: Servers — whether used for testing or production — are primary targets for attackers. By taking the proper steps, you can turn a vulnerable box into a hardened server and help thwart outside attackers. Learn how to tighten Secure Shell (SSH) sessions, configure firewall rules, and set up intrusion detection to alert you to possible attacks on your GNU/Linux® server.
These are my links for 23 gen 2014 from 12:32 to 13:23:
- Homepage – A collection of task oriented solutions in Puppet
- Ori File System – Ori is a distributed file system built for offline operation and empowers the user with control over synchronization operations and conflict resolution. We provide history through light weight snapshots and allow users to verify the history has not been tampered with. Through the use of replication instances can be resilient and recover damaged data from other nodes.
- Grafana – Graphite Dashboard – Grafana is meant to be a general purpose dashboard replacement for Graphite. Graphite is an incredible time series database and metric visualization tool. However the default dashboard and graph editor leaves much to be desired. The goal for Grafana is to be a dashboard and graph editor that is flexible, feature rich, easy to use and beautiful with low noice and clutter in its visual presentation.
- Gelsheet: The opensource web spreadsheet – GelSheet is a free and open source web spreadsheet that allow users to create, edit and export in many formats your everyday work. It's intended to run either standalone or integrated within another web tool. It was born as a part of Opengoo web office.
- OS X: abilitare la scrittura su NTFS | Gioxx’s Wall –
These are my links for 17 gen 2014 through 20 gen 2014:
- PCE.js Classic Mac OS in the Browser – PCE Macplus emulator running Mac OS System 7
- Modoboa – Mail hosting made simple – Modoboa is a mail hosting and management platform including a modern and simplified Web User Interface. It provides useful components such as an administration panel or a webmail. Modoboa is modular: use only the features you need and build a customized environment. Its goal is to become a standalone solution, no need to use heterogeneous software anymore! Modoboa is for everyone: administrators or end-users, it makes your life easier!
- csshx – Cluster SSH tool for Mac OS X Terminal.app – Google Project Hosting – csshX is a tool to allow simultaneous control of multiple SSH sessions. csshX will attempt to create an SSH session to each remote host in separate Terminal.app windows. A master window will also be created. All keyboard input in the master will be sent to all the slave windows.