These are my links for 29 nov 2012 from 15:24 to 16:55:
- PowerShell Commands (CMDLETs) for Active Directory by Quest – The ActiveRoles Management Shell for Active Directory is a set of free, predefined commands for Windows PowerShell, the powerful command line and scripting language developed by Microsoft. These commands are designed to help administrators automate common, repetitive and bulk management tasks for Active Directory, such as creating, removing or updating objects in AD.
- PowerGUI.org – Free Windows Powershell Community – Welcome to PowerGUI.org – a free community for PowerGUI, a graphical user interface and script editor for Microsoft Windows PowerShell!
- ksh_timer – An interface to evaluate function execution time in shell script in each function or in user-defined sections
Summary: ksh_timer helps ksh script developers or administrators to find out quickly and with minimal change in their script, what functions or user-defined sections are time consuming. By default, ksh_timer will time the overall script and each function defined and used in the script. Users can define additional sections of the scripts they need to be timed.
These are my links for 26 nov 2012 from 11:25 to 11:26:
- Betavine Connection Manager | Mobile Apps Developer | Vodafone – Betavine Connection Manager aims to be an easy to use, full featured mobile broadband manager application, supporting as many devices, operating systems and distributions as possible, while providing a decoupled, easy-to-reuse and standards based core. Betavine Connection Manager is released under the GPL license.
- Linux Connection Manager | Mobile Apps Developer | Vodafone – Linux Connection Manager
- Vodafone Mobile Connect 2.20.01 su Ubuntu Lucid – Vodafone Mobile Connect è un'applicazione per connessioni GPRS/UMTS/HSDPA, supporta le più diffuse chiavette, ed inoltre permette anche l'invio/ricezione di sms e controllare il traffico dati (utile se su utilizzano con tariffe a volume di dati). Ricordo che l'applicazione la possiamo utilizzare con qualsiasi operatore, nel mio caso la utilizzo con Tim.
These are my links for 6 nov 2012 through 13 nov 2012:
- Howto: Change the IP address of a Dell 4/P DRAC from the command line without rebooting the server – Normally you configure a Dell Remote Access Card (DRAC) when a server is initially commissioned. Once the card is set, administrators rarely if ever need to modify the settings. If you do need to change the settings, the server needs to be restarted so the DRAC BIOS can be modified, which obviously results in system downtime and requires a physical presence at the server console.
- bash ini parser | /var/log/ajdiaz – In some situations i like to use INI files as configuration files, as python do. But bash do not provide a parser for these files, obviously you can use a awk code or a couple of sed calls, but if you are bash-priest and do not want to use nothing more, then you can try the following obscure code:
- Jugg Monkey: VMWare HA Agent had an error – I recently had a problem with one hoste in a 3 node VMWare ESX 3. 5 cluster. For some reason, the HA Agent would not start after I applied outstanding software updates. I kept receiving "VMWare HA Agent had an error" in the alerts after the host came online. I had recently needed to change the IP address of the VMWare 3.5 ESX host, so I figured that was the root cause.