These are my links for 28 ago 2011 through 30 ago 2011:
These are my links for 28 ago 2011 from 10:48 to 11:35:
- SourceForge.net: Integrating iTop with Nagios – itop – This page explains how to integrate iTop and Nagios. Through this integration:<br />
Nagios alarms are turned into Incident tickets in iTop<br />
The details of the Nagios status for a device is visible directly within iTop (as an extra tab on the object)
- itop – ITSM & CMDB OpenSource | Download itop – ITSM & CMDB OpenSource software for free at SourceForge.net – IT Operations Portal: a complete open source, ITIL, web based service management tool including a fully customizable CMDB, a helpdesk system and a document management tool. iTop also offers mass import tools and web services to integrate with your IT
- Scanning for new LUNs on Linux servers – […] If your servers are connected to a Fibre channel or iSCSI SAN, you probably need to periodically poke your systems to see new storage that is made available to them […]
These are my links for 25 ago 2011 through 26 ago 2011:
- Free Generator of Barcode Tape Labels for Ultrium LTO Backup Libraries – This online web service allows you to generate Barcode Tape Labels for Ultrium LTO Backup Libraries in the PDF format. These labels are created following the IBM LTO Ultrium Cartridge Label Specification. Please feel free to generate as many labels as you want, up to 10000 at a time.
- Depicus Windows Graphical User Interface (GUI) – Free Wake on Lan for Windows Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- PicPick :: All-in-one Design Tools, Screen Capture, Image editor, Color Picker, Pixel Ruler… – PicPick is user friendly and full of features for creating your image, suitable for software developers, graphic designers and home user.<br />
It is an all-in-one program that provides full-featured screen capture tool, intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair and even whiteboard.