Skip to content
These are my links for 26 nov 2014 from 20:02 to 21:26:
- xat/castnow · GitHub – castnow is commandline utility which can be used to playback media files on your chromecast device. It supports playback of local video files, youtube clips, videos on the web and torrents. You can also re-attach a running playback session
- FnordMetric | Framework for building beautiful real-time dashboards – FnordMetric ChartSQL FnordMetric ChartSQL allows you to write SQL queries that return charts instead of tables. The charts are rendered as SVG vector graphics and can easily be embedded into any website and customized with css in order to build beautiful dashboards FnordMetric Server Fnordmetric Server is a standalone HTTP server application. It exposes a web UI and a HTTP API to run ChartSQL queries and collect timeseries data. You can use fnordmetric-server as a one-stop solution for metric collection and charting. Since fnordmetric-server aims to be a StatsD+graphite competitor, it implements a wire compatible StatsD API. FnordMetric Server can store the collected timeseries data on local disk or in external storage (HBase).
- imapfilter – lefcha – IMAPFilter is a mail filtering utility. It connects to remote mail servers using the Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP), sends searching queries to the server and processes mailboxes based on the results. It can be used to delete, copy, move, flag, etc. messages residing in mailboxes at the same or different mail servers. The 4rev1 and 4 versions of the IMAP protocol are supported. IMAPFilter uses the Lua programming language as a configuration and extension language.
These are my links for 18 ago 2014 through 25 ago 2014:
- Spark | Open source IoT toolkit – You want your connected product to be smart, right? Give it an operating system designed for the Internet of Things. Spark OS is a distributed operating system, where servers in the Cloud do the heavy lifting. That way your product can handle complex, intelligent behaviors when it's online, even with only kilobytes of memory.
- WRTnode | First & only open source hardware for OpenWrt, the world’s smallest Linux Wi-Fi dev board, Easy & completed IDE, NEW machines’ heart – Opensource hardware for OpenWrt, mini Linux+Wi-Fi board, easy and completed IDE, smart machines' heart
- adrienthebo/r10k – Smarter Puppet deployment, powered by killer robots
- Atraci/Atraci · GitHub – Atraci is an application for Windows, Mac and Linux that lets you listen instantly to more than 60 million songs (way more than iTunes's 26 million). It requires no sign up, displays no ads and is 100% safe.
These are my links for 20 feb 2014 through 21 feb 2014:
- Home · globocom/thumbor Wiki – Thumbor is a smart imaging service. It enables on-demand crop, resizing and flipping of images. It also features a VERY smart detection of important points in the image for better cropping and resizing, using state-of-the-art face and feature detection algorithms (more on that in Detection Algorithms). Using thumbor is very easy (after it is running).
- np1/mps-youtube – Features: Search and play audio/video Create local playlists Download audio/video Works with Python 2.7 and 3.x Works with Windows, Linux and Mac OS X Requires mplayer This project is based on mps, which is a terminal based program to search, stream and download music. This implementation uses YouTube as a source of content and can play and download video as well as audio. The pafy library handles interfacing with YouTube.
- Customizing and monitoring Linux system startup – Minimizing the amount of time required to boot a computer system is important regardless of whether you are turning on your home computer or restarting a server that provides services to thousands of users. This article discusses the various system startup and shutdown mechanisms that are used on different Linux® distributions. It explains how to integrate new services, customize existing startup configurations, and examine the behavior and performance of system startup configurations.
- Cockpit Project – Cockpit is a server manager that makes it easy to administer your GNU/Linux servers via a web browser.
These are my links for 19 feb 2013 through 22 feb 2013:
jtheo is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache