These are my links for 30 ott 2014 from 17:30 to 21:39:
- Profanity, a console based XMPP client – Home – Profanity is a console based XMPP client written in C using ncurses and libstrophe, inspired by Irssi Latest release: 0.4.4 Downloads: profanity-0.4.4.tar.gz profanity-0.4.4.zipProfanity will run on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows (using Cygwin).
- Vim is your new IDE /* Devcharm */ – What happens when you combine Vim with the terminal multiplexer Tmux? You have the perfect coding environment. Here are some recommendations I've collected in the past years. Now I can happily fire up my working environment running Vim, some local servers and tests, in no time.
- Vim and Tmux on your Mac – Setting up your computer for Vim and Tmux often comes with a few issues. Here's how to manage plugins for Vim and use Tmux to boost your productivity, as well as settle a few common issues.
These are my links for 9 ott 2014 through 11 ott 2014:
- spf13-vim – The Ultimate Vim Distribution – spf13-vim is a distribution of vim plugins and resources for Vim, GVim and MacVim. It is a completely cross platform distribution that stays true to the feel of vim while providing modern features like a plugin management system, autocomplete, tags and tons more.
- Vimcasts – Free screencasts about the text editor Vim – Free screencasts and articles about the text editor Vim
- Converse.js – Converse.js is a free and open source chat client that runs in your browser. It can be integrated into any website. Similar to Facebook chat but it also supports multi-user chatrooms. Converse.js can connect to any accessible XMPP/Jabber server, either from a public provider such as jabber.org, or one you have set up yourself. It's possible to enable single-site-login, whereby users already authenticated in your website will also automatically be logged in on the chat server. Please refer to the documentation for more info.
- Command line interface for WordPress | WP-CLI – WP-CLI is a set of command-line tools for managing WordPress installations. You can update plugins, set up multisite installs and much more, without using a web browser. Requirements UNIX-like environment (OS X, Linux, FreeBSD, Cygwin) PHP 5.3.2 or later WordPress 3.5.2 or later
These are my links for 16 feb 2010 through 17 feb 2010:
- Prosody IM – Prosody is a flexible communications server for Jabber/XMPP written in Lua. It aims to be easy to use, and light on resources. For developers it aims to be easy to extend and give a flexible system on which to rapidly develop added functionality, or prototype new protocols.
- Amministrazione dei Sistemi Operativi – Amministrazione dei Sistemi Operativi, Guide, Articoli, Scripts e Presentazioni sul mondo IT, due guide su Windows Server 2000 e 2003 in profondità, Script per automatizzare lavori su Active Directory, DNS, etc
- Synergy – synergy: [noun] a mutually advantageous conjunction of distinct elements
Synergy lets you easily share a single mouse and keyboard between multiple computers with different operating systems, each with its own display, without special hardware. It's intended for users with multiple computers on their desk since each system uses its own monitor(s).