These are my links for 4 mar 2015 through 5 mar 2015:
- EasyEngine – Easy WordPress Nginx – EasyEngine (ee) is a linux shell-script to manage your WordPress-Nginx websites on Ubuntu and Debian server.
- fresh – Keep your dot files fresh – fresh is a tool to source shell configuration (aliases, functions, etc) from others into your own configuration files. We also support files such as ackrc and gitconfig. Think of it as Bundler for your dot files.
- Free Cisco Online virtul Lab – Welcome to Cisco's Online Virtual Lab ! If you need to familiarise yourself with the cisco IOS or need some equipment to practice before you attend your cisco certification exams or probably you are preparing for an interview and need to brush up on your skills then you have come to right place Online Virtual Lab Cloud is an on-line lab accessible over the Internet. It consists of a hosted cloud of CCNA and CCNP lab. Within seconds you can connect to practice Cisco IOS commands on various Cisco Routers and Switches. It allows a hands-on learning experience without having to buy expensive equipment and no software installation is required My Online Virtual Lab is made for beginners are looking for sharpen their skills and move to a higher leve and for intermediate are looking for a complex environment to improve them skills with the practice. All Devices are Virtual I Rent A Lab **scenarios** not **equipment** .
- PassCore: A Self-Service AD Password Change Utility – Home – PassCore is a very simple 1-page web app written in C#, using ASP.NET MVC 4 and Directory Services. It allows users to change their Active Directory password on their own, provided the user is not disabled. PassCore does not require any configuration, as it obtains the principal context from the current domain. I wrote this in less than 2 hours. There really was no free alternative out there so hopefully this saves someone else some time and money. IMPORTANT: If you are going to expose this web app outside your LAN, please use https
These are my links for 13 mag 2010 through 14 mag 2010:
- Freeware OS X – Freeware software for Apple Macs | OSX | – We provide links and descriptions to the best freeware available for Mac OS X. Please come back and visit us often as we update our site daily.
- Mac Freeware and Free mac Software for OSX – How to use FreeMacWare.com<br />
At FreeMacWare.com, we try to be just a little different from the other download sites. We only review freeware for Mac OS X, and we aren’t trying to find all the freeware out — just the best. We review freeware that both we and our readers have found, and we post everyday. At the end of each post, you will find a link to the developer’s site so you can learn more, make sure the freeware is compatible with your system, and download the latest version.
- Open Source Mac – Free Mac software, all open-source, all OS X. – Open Source Mac is a simple list of the best free and open source software for Mac OS X. We aren't trying to be a comprehensive listing of every open-source mac app, instead we want to showcase the best, most important, and easiest to use. This page should be a handy reference and a useful tool for getting more people to start using free and open-source software. If you think we're missing any great apps, please let us know. Open Source Mac is of course hosted on Linux.
- Switching to Chrome? Download these Extensions | Nettuts+ – When Chrome first entered the browser wars in September 2008, although it quickly acquired a big 1% of the audience, many resented the fact it wasn’t as extensible as the long-time favorite Firefox browser. Developers want add-ons – things that’ll make their coding faster and easier, with less room for mistakes. Things which, let’s face it, Chrome couldn’t yet offer. But things have since changed.
- How To Build Your Own Edublogs.org Site in 7 Easy Steps – Did you know that Edublogs.org is run by the same people who are behind WPMU DEV?<br />
That means that WPMU DEV supplies members with all the plugins and functionality that anyone would need to build their own Edublogs.org style site.<br />
Well, we figured that we’d create a quick guide to assist:
These are my links for 8 gen 2010 through 11 gen 2010:
- Prezi – The zooming presentation editor – via http://www.alfonsofuggetta.org/
- Stupid WordPress Tricks • Perishable Press – One of the most popular articles here at Perishable Press is my January 2005 post, Stupid htaccess Tricks. In that article, I bring together an extensive collection of awesome copy-&-paste HTAccess code snippets. Four years later, people continue to tell me how much they enjoy and use the content as a bookmarked reference for many of their HTAccess needs. The article was even published in a book on Joomla! Security[…]
- RegExr: Online Regular Expression Testing Tool – Welcome to RegExr 0.3b, an intuitive tool for learning, writing, and testing Regular Expressions.