These are my links for 23 lug 2015 through 28 lug 2015:
- VMware KB: Sample configuration of EtherChannel / Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) with ESXi/ESX and Cisco/HP switches – This article provides information on the concepts, limitations, and some sample configurations of link aggregation, NIC Teaming, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), and EtherChannel connectivity between ESXi/ESX and Physical Network Switches, particularly for Cisco and HP.
- bettercap – A complete, modular, portable and easily extensible MITM framework. – bettercap is a complete, modular, portable and easily extensible MITM tool and framework with every kind of diagnostic and offensive feature you could need in order to perform a man in the middle attack. Made in Italy with love by Simone "evilsocket" Margaritelli.
- p8952/bocker · GitHub – Docker implemented in 100 lines of bash [ via Naif on VUA ]
These are my links for 18 lug 2015 through 19 lug 2015:
These are my links for 23 giu 2015 through 17 lug 2015:
These are my links for 1 mag 2015 through 12 mag 2015:
- How To Use Logstash and Kibana To Centralize Logs On CentOS 7 | DigitalOcean – In this tutorial, we will go over the installation of Logstash 1.4.2 and Kibana 3 on CentOS 7, and how to configure them to gather and visualize the syslogs of our systems in a centralized location. Logstash is an open source tool for collecting, parsing, and storing logs for future use. Kibana 3 is a web interface that can be used to search and view the logs that Logstash has indexed. Both of these tools are based on Elasticsearch. Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana, when used together is known as an ELK stack.
- Fix: The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed | blksthl – This guide is using the PowerShell or NETDOM tool and does not require rejoining the domain
- PowerCLI: One-Liner to get VMs, Clusters, ESX Hosts and Datastores | ICT-Freak.nl – With the one-liner below, you’re able to create an overview of your VM’s, Clusters, ESX Hosts and Datastores.
- jonathanslenders/pyvim · GitHub – An implementation of Vim in Python [ via http://usevim.com/2015/04/29/pyvim/ ]
- PyVim – PyVim (GitHub: jonathanslenders/pyvim) by Jonathan Slenders is a pure Python Vim clone.