These are my links for 16 Dic 2015 through 21 Dic 2015:
- 29 questions to ask yourself if you’re in devops | www.rohit.io – A few days ago, I had an opportunity to meet and interact with Mike Place, who works as a developer at Saltstack. We had an interesting conversation about devops and how things work in the valley. Mike explained the growing importance of devops in organizations and the rise of devops as a culture that aims to collaboratively deliver systems into production, reliably and effectively.
- H2O – the optimized HTTP/2 server – H2O is a new generation HTTP server providing quicker response to users when compared to older generation of web servers. The server takes full advantage of HTTP/2 features including prioritized content serving and server push, promising outstanding experience to the visitors of your web site. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/135440804989 ]
- Mattermost – Mattermost is modern communication behind your firewall. As an alternative to proprietary SaaS messaging, Mattermost brings all your team communication into one place, making it searchable and accessible anywhere.
These are my links for 6 ott 2010 from 16:37 to 17:55:
- ntbackup.info – ntbackup resources – […] This site was set up to help system administrators, users of ntbackup and users of the popular ntbackup scheduling program BackupAssist.<br />
It's the only site with:<br />
a comprehensive listing of Microsoft's knowledge base articles on ntbackup, sorted chronologically<br />
a simple and effective search tool that will return results from Microsoft's knowledge base on ntbackup related articles […]
- fsvs.tigris.org – FSVS is the abbreviation for “Fast System VerSioning”, and is pronounced [fisvis].<br />
It is a complete backup/restore/versioning tool for all files in a directory tree or whole filesystems, with a subversionTM repository as the backend. <br />
You may think of it as some kind of tar or rsync with versioned storage.
- DNS e Postfix: come non generare "spam" | Kreations Collective – […]Ho recentemente configurato alcuni server per l’invio di email. Parte del lavoro ha riguardato la corretta configurazione di Postfix e del server DNS per evitare che le email inviate venissero rilevate come spam.[…]<br />
La configurazione ha riguardato tre punti principali:<br />
Impostazione del record A e del reverse address<br />
Impostazione di SPF<br />
Configurazione di DKIM e DomainKeys<br />