These are my links for 30 lug 2014 through 5 ago 2014:
- Cloud, Big Data and Mobile: FAQ: Scaling WordPress in AWS –
- Cloud, Big Data and Mobile: Architecting an Highly Available and Scalable WordPress Site in AWS – Provide some architectural insights to build Highly Scalable and Available WordPress sites in AWS Help startups and companies who are new to AWS- WordPress with some blueprints
- How to Install WordPress in the Cloud – Publishing with WordPressPublishing with WordPress – This guide will provide you a detailed, step by step approach to setting up your WordPress blog at AWS (or Digital Ocean) in a high performance, economical fashion using an AWS Micro (or Small) instance running on Apache with Varnish and the W3 Total Cache plugin to optimize performance.
- Timo’s procmail tips and recipes – Although there already is an abundance of procmail material on the net, here are some of my own tips and observations. This tips page is a companion of my Foiling Spam with an Email Password System page. The items on this page are in no particular order. There is some overlap in the items.
- A tmux Crash Course – I’ve been using tmux for about six months now and it has become just as essential to my workflow as vim. Pane and window management, copy-mode for navigating output, and session management make it a no-brainer for those who live in the terminal (and especially vim). I’ve compiled a list of tmux commands I use daily to help me work more efficiently.