These are my links for 9 mar 2015 from 10:39 to 15:26:
- Oliver | An Introduction to Unix – Everybody Knows How to Use a Computer, but Not Everyone Knows How to Use the Command Line. Yet This is the Gateway to Doing Anything and Everything Sophisticated with a Computer and the Most Natural Starting Place to Learn Programming [ via https://delicious.com/bru ]
- Security Tips for Apache Web Server – Debian-based Systems – Apache is one of the most widely spread Open Source web server for web hosting in Internet due to its stability, robustness and rich variety of modules and features. Due to its popularity, Apache comes with pre-build binary packages for almost all major Linux distributions and can also be installed on other Operating Systems such as Unix, Windows, Mac OSX, BSD etc. However, a basic installation of Apache on Linux systems, by default, doesn’t offer a full protection against attackers, so a few security measures must be taken in order to protect your machines, web servers and web documents against such types of malicious attacks. This article will provide you a few tips on how you can secure and protect Apache Web Server installed on Debian-based Linux distributions.
- Feed43 : Convert any web page to news feed on the fly – Your favorite site doesn't provide news feeds? This free online service converts any web page to an RSS feed on the fly.
These are my links for 27 feb 2015 through 28 feb 2015:
- Excel: dieci errori da non fare – Excel è un programma molto utile, che fa risparmiare un sacco di tempo e di fatica a chi lo usa correttamente, ma che può facilmente trasformarsi in un buco nero del nostro tempo se usato male. Siccome mi capita di vedere che certi errori sono frequentissimi e fanno perdere un sacco di tempo inutilmente, elenco qui i più drammatici, a monito de li piccini.
- websocketd – WebSockets the UNIX way Full duplex messaging between web browsers and servers
- HTTP 2.0 – Tokyo – Google Slides –
These are my links for 3 dic 2014 through 7 dic 2014:
- View net surveillance online cameras – Welcome to Insecam project. The world biggest directory of online surveillance cameras.
- getsentry/sentry – Sentry is a realtime event logging and aggregation platform. It specializes in monitoring errors and extracting all the information needed to do a proper post-mortem without any of the hassle of the standard user feedback loop.
- Vim Regular Expressions 101 –
These are my links for 2 nov 2014 from 01:19 to 01:31:
- wemux — multi-user tmux – wemux enhances tmux to make multi-user terminal multiplexing both easier and more powerful. It allows users to host a wemux server and have clients join in either: Mirror Mode gives clients (another SSH user on your machine) read-only access to the session, allowing them to see you work, or Pair Mode allows the client and yourself to work in the same terminal (shared cursor) Rogue Mode allows the client to pair or work independently in another window (separate cursors) in the same tmux session. It features multi-server support as well as user listing and notifications when users attach/detach.
- What are useful Bash aliases and functions – Xmodulo – [,,,[As a command line adventurer, you probably found yourself repeating the same lengthy commands over and over. If you always ssh into the same machine, if you always chain the same commands together, or if you constantly run a program with the same flags, you might want to save the precious seconds of your life that you spend repeating the same actions over and over[…] Il migliore comunque è l'ultimo alias: busy 😀 (Funzionano quasi tutti anche su mac)
- pdfgrep – Pdfgrep is a tool to search text in PDF files. It works similar to grep.