These are my links for 18 Apr 2016 through 22 Apr 2016:
- Alfresco: some useful database queries – Blog dbi services – In my previous post, I talked about the Lifecycle of Alfresco Nodes. You may have noticed that I tried to insert in my explanations some elements that are specific to databases (tables, fields, aso…). These elements are quite essential to prepare a post like this one: more database oriented. I already explained what exactly are the consequences on the database side when a node is removed and I will try in this post to share some useful queries regarding these points but not only! For this post, I used my local Alfresco Community 4.2.c installation with a PostgreSQL database. For your information, it just take 30 minutes to get this test environment ready with the Alfresco’s installer (Windows, Mac or Unix). Of course, use the Database only for your daily administration work is certainly not the best idea but in some cases, it can really be faster and easier to just run some SQL commands at the DB level…
- tweekmonster/tmux2html: :cat2: Render full tmux windows or individual panes as HTML – Render full tmux windows or individual panes as HTML
- Shrinkpdf – A simple wrapper around Ghostscript to shrink PDFs (as in reduce filesize) under Linux. Inspired by some code I found in an OpenOffice Python script (I think). The script feeds a PDF through Ghostscript, which performs lossy recompression by such methods as downsampling the images to 72dpi. The result should be (but not always is) a much smaller file
- Cisco ASA privilege separation for a local user or read only user on ASA | yurisk.info
privilege show level 3 mode exec command running-config username jonghe password Ohsaib1soh privilege 3
- How to create a read only user in Cisco devices | Cisco & Juniper Networking Note Book
Here is the thing, can you believe there is no straight forward way to configure a read only user in Cisco devices. If you know any way to do it please correct me here.
These are my links for 9 mar 2015 from 10:39 to 15:26:
- Oliver | An Introduction to Unix – Everybody Knows How to Use a Computer, but Not Everyone Knows How to Use the Command Line. Yet This is the Gateway to Doing Anything and Everything Sophisticated with a Computer and the Most Natural Starting Place to Learn Programming [ via https://delicious.com/bru ]
- Security Tips for Apache Web Server – Debian-based Systems – Apache is one of the most widely spread Open Source web server for web hosting in Internet due to its stability, robustness and rich variety of modules and features. Due to its popularity, Apache comes with pre-build binary packages for almost all major Linux distributions and can also be installed on other Operating Systems such as Unix, Windows, Mac OSX, BSD etc. However, a basic installation of Apache on Linux systems, by default, doesn’t offer a full protection against attackers, so a few security measures must be taken in order to protect your machines, web servers and web documents against such types of malicious attacks. This article will provide you a few tips on how you can secure and protect Apache Web Server installed on Debian-based Linux distributions.
- Feed43 : Convert any web page to news feed on the fly – Your favorite site doesn't provide news feeds? This free online service converts any web page to an RSS feed on the fly.
These are my links for 27 feb 2015 through 28 feb 2015:
- Excel: dieci errori da non fare – Excel è un programma molto utile, che fa risparmiare un sacco di tempo e di fatica a chi lo usa correttamente, ma che può facilmente trasformarsi in un buco nero del nostro tempo se usato male. Siccome mi capita di vedere che certi errori sono frequentissimi e fanno perdere un sacco di tempo inutilmente, elenco qui i più drammatici, a monito de li piccini.
- websocketd – WebSockets the UNIX way Full duplex messaging between web browsers and servers
- HTTP 2.0 – Tokyo – Google Slides –
These are my links for 3 dic 2014 through 7 dic 2014:
- View net surveillance online cameras – Welcome to Insecam project. The world biggest directory of online surveillance cameras.
- getsentry/sentry – Sentry is a realtime event logging and aggregation platform. It specializes in monitoring errors and extracting all the information needed to do a proper post-mortem without any of the hassle of the standard user feedback loop.
- Vim Regular Expressions 101 –