Salta al contenuto
These are my links for 18 lug 2015 through 19 lug 2015:
These are my links for 12 mag 2015 through 15 mag 2015:
- slack for ubuntu – ScudCloud is a non official open-source Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Mint, Arch) desktop client for Slack©. Slack© is a platform for team communication. ScudCloud uses the QT library + Webkit to render the web version of Slack, but using the QWebkit-Native bridge to improve desktop integration with: multiple teams support, native system notifications, count of unread direct mentions at launcher/sytray icon, alert/wobbling on new messages, channels quicklist (Unity only), optional "Close to Tray".
- How to create an RPM package – FedoraProject – This page describes in detail how to create an RPM package, and in particular, how to create a SPEC file. Unlike other RPM guides, this page explains the specifics for Fedora with links to Fedora-specific guidelines. Since it is maintained through the Fedora Wiki, it is likely to be more up-to-date than other guides. Despite the focus on Fedora, most of this document does apply to other RPM-based distributions.
- How To Install Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana 4 on CentOS 7 | DigitalOcean – In this tutorial, we will go over the installation of the Elasticsearch ELK Stack on CentOS 7—that is, Elasticsearch 1.4.4, Logstash 1.5.0, and Kibana 4. We will also show you how to configure it to gather and visualize the syslogs of your systems in a centralized location. Logstash is an open source tool for collecting, parsing, and storing logs for future use. Kibana 4 is a web interface that can be used to search and view the logs that Logstash has indexed. Both of these tools are based on Elasticsearch.
These are my links for 20 mar 2015 through 24 mar 2015:
- Submin: git/subversion web administration – Submin provides a web-based admin interface to your SVN and git repositories. Its goal is to be easy to setup and easy to use.
- bonasia.info: pdftk – PDFtk è un programma molto utile se dovete manipolare file nel comune formato di Adobe Acrobat.
- How To Set Up a Chef 12 Configuration Management System on Ubuntu 14.04 Servers | DigitalOcean – In this guide, we will install the actual software. We will set up a centralized Chef server which will store and serve configuration instructions and node profiling information. We will also set up a workstation where the administrator can work with the code base and alter the characteristics of the infrastructure. We will follow this up by bootstrapping a new node to bring it under the management of the Chef ecosystem.
These are my links for 11 mar 2015 through 12 mar 2015:
- GoAccess – Visual Web Log Analyzer – GoAccess is an open source real-time web log analyzer and interactive viewer that runs in a terminal in *nix systems. It provides fast and valuable HTTP statistics for system administrators that require a visual server report on the fly.
- bonasia.info: apt-get – Una guida veloce ad apt-get, apt-cache, etc
- FastVPSEestiOu/fastnetmon – FastNetMon – high performance DoS/DDoS and netflowk load analyzer builded on top of multiple packet capture engines (netmap, PF_RING, sFLOW, Netflow, PCAP). What we do? We can detect hosts in our own network with big amount of packets per second/bytes per second or flow per second incoming or outgoing from certain host. And we can call external script which can send notify, switch off server or blackhole this client. [ via https://delicious.com/farmando ]
jtheo è Stephen Fry grazie per la cache a WP Super Cache