These are my links for 15 giu 2015 through 16 giu 2015:
- Clogeny | Orchestrating Your Infrastructure With Chef Provisioning – Chef Provisioning is a relatively new member in the Chef family. It can be used to build infrastructure topologies using the new machine resource. This blog post shows how this is done.
- Provision with Chef – baby steps (installation and initial configuration) – […] Today I will explain the process of our migration to Chef. I’m sure that could be useful for someone down the road, who’s trying to travel on similar route. […]
- History of infrastructure state at FastCompany – […] Recently I started doing quite a bit of operations stuff at FastCompany, so I decided to write couple articles to illustrate our transition to AWS and later to Chef. There were few bumps on the road, some of you may be able to avoid them by reading these posts .. I hope […]
- amazon web services – Uploading large mysql database on AWS RDS using putty – ‘MySQL server has gone away’ – Stack Overflow – […] Im using Amazon Web services and I've setup EC2 and RDS and installed apache, php, mysql, phpmyadmin. I can import small sql files (I also setup worpdress and imported a sql db for that -fine) but when I try to import a 200mg sql file using putty I get ERROR 2006 (HY000) at line 186: MySQL server has gone away' […]
- State of Web Type – Up-to-date data on support for type and typographic features on the web. Search or choose from the features below to get started. [ via https://delicious.com/pecus ]