These are my links for 1 mag 2015 through 12 mag 2015:
- How To Use Logstash and Kibana To Centralize Logs On CentOS 7 | DigitalOcean – In this tutorial, we will go over the installation of Logstash 1.4.2 and Kibana 3 on CentOS 7, and how to configure them to gather and visualize the syslogs of our systems in a centralized location. Logstash is an open source tool for collecting, parsing, and storing logs for future use. Kibana 3 is a web interface that can be used to search and view the logs that Logstash has indexed. Both of these tools are based on Elasticsearch. Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana, when used together is known as an ELK stack.
- Fix: The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed | blksthl – This guide is using the PowerShell or NETDOM tool and does not require rejoining the domain
- PowerCLI: One-Liner to get VMs, Clusters, ESX Hosts and Datastores | ICT-Freak.nl – With the one-liner below, you’re able to create an overview of your VM’s, Clusters, ESX Hosts and Datastores.
- jonathanslenders/pyvim · GitHub – An implementation of Vim in Python [ via http://usevim.com/2015/04/29/pyvim/ ]
- PyVim – PyVim (GitHub: jonathanslenders/pyvim) by Jonathan Slenders is a pure Python Vim clone.
These are my links for 12 mar 2015 through 18 mar 2015:
- OpenSSL Essentials: Working with SSL Certificates, Private Keys and CSRs | DigitalOcean – OpenSSL is a versatile command line tool that can be used for a large variety of tasks related to Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and HTTPS (HTTP over TLS). This cheat sheet style guide provides a quick reference to OpenSSL commands that are useful in common, everyday scenarios. This includes OpenSSL examples of generating private keys, certificate signing requests, and certificate format conversion. It does not cover all of the uses of OpenSSL.
- Change password The Foreman – Erwan Gallen –
- OpenDJ Directory Services Project – The open source LDAP directory services in Java – The OpenDJ community actively develops open source directory services, including a high performance, highly available, secure directory server, built-in data replication, client tools, and an LDAP SDK. OpenDJ offers extensive LDAPv3 support, as well as RESTful access to directory data over HTTP. OpenDJ DSML gateway enables applications accessing directory data through DSMLv2. All modules are 100% Java based and require at least Java 6.
These are my links for 9 mar 2015 from 10:39 to 15:26:
- Oliver | An Introduction to Unix – Everybody Knows How to Use a Computer, but Not Everyone Knows How to Use the Command Line. Yet This is the Gateway to Doing Anything and Everything Sophisticated with a Computer and the Most Natural Starting Place to Learn Programming [ via https://delicious.com/bru ]
- Security Tips for Apache Web Server – Debian-based Systems – Apache is one of the most widely spread Open Source web server for web hosting in Internet due to its stability, robustness and rich variety of modules and features. Due to its popularity, Apache comes with pre-build binary packages for almost all major Linux distributions and can also be installed on other Operating Systems such as Unix, Windows, Mac OSX, BSD etc. However, a basic installation of Apache on Linux systems, by default, doesn’t offer a full protection against attackers, so a few security measures must be taken in order to protect your machines, web servers and web documents against such types of malicious attacks. This article will provide you a few tips on how you can secure and protect Apache Web Server installed on Debian-based Linux distributions.
- Feed43 : Convert any web page to news feed on the fly – Your favorite site doesn't provide news feeds? This free online service converts any web page to an RSS feed on the fly.
These are my links for 3 dic 2014 through 7 dic 2014:
- View net surveillance online cameras – Welcome to Insecam project. The world biggest directory of online surveillance cameras.
- getsentry/sentry – Sentry is a realtime event logging and aggregation platform. It specializes in monitoring errors and extracting all the information needed to do a proper post-mortem without any of the hassle of the standard user feedback loop.
- Vim Regular Expressions 101 –