These are my links for 21 set 2015 through 24 set 2015:
- IOWait. (Sysadmin’s bedtime horror story) – […] hope this helps someone out there. The last 3 days, I have had my server crash on me every 2-3 hours. At first I thought it would be a spike in the traffic, since I couldn’t find any crash reports from Apache, and there was a spike in the traffic at this time. So I increased the resources on the server. It crashed again, every 2-3 hours […] It wasn't my case but… who knows in the future?
- Apache mod_deflate and mod_cache issues | Devon Hillard’s Digital Sanctuary – The Problem: Using Apache mod_deflate and mod_disk_cache (or other mod_cache) together can create far too many cached files. The Background: Apache is a web server with many different modules you can load in to enhance it. Two common ones are mod_deflate and mod_cache (or mod_disk_cache).
- haskellcamargo/skype-unofficial-client · GitHub – (unofficial) Skype client built on top of node webkit [ via http://www.lffl.org/2015/09/skype-web-client-linux.html ]
- dfletcher/tsws · GitHub – TSWS, A Totally Simple Web Server
- Home | Lattice – Lattice aspires to make clustering containers easy. Lattice includes a cluster scheduler, http load balancing, log aggregation and health management. Lattice containers can be long running or temporary tasks which get dynamically scaled and balanced across a cluster. Lattice packages components from Cloud Foundry to provide a cloud native platform for individual developers and small teams.
These are my links for 23 lug 2015 from 17:27 to 17:47:
- How to fix yum errors on CentOS, RHEL or Fedora – Xmodulo – Yum is a package management tool for installing, updating and removing rpm packages on RedHat-based systems. When you try to install a package with yum command, you may encounter errors for various reasons. In this post, I will describe under what situations yum errors can occur, and explain how to fix yum errors.
- Docs/RpmRecovery – rpm – Trac – This document provides an overview of how to deal with RPM database corruption.
- RepoCreate – yum – Trac – Sometimes you'll find you need to be able to collect a bunch of rpm packages you have together in one place and you want to make them available to your systems running yum. It is pretty easy to do.
- Local YUM fun | Adamish | Blog – If you’re installing redhat on a machine without Internet access you may wish to setup a local YUM repository for extra bits and pieces after the main install. Add the following to /etc/yum.repos.d/local.repo. If there are any other .repo files in /etc/yum.repos.d then comment out their contents. Make sure you don’t have spaces in your baseurl.
- How to fix yum [Errno -1] Metadata file does not match checksum › Backdrift Backdrift – I recently upgraded my local yum repository server to RHEL6. After upgrading I noticed the below error when my el5 clients would attempting to install packages from the local repo with yum.
These are my links for 23 giu 2015 through 17 lug 2015:
These are my links for 15 mag 2015 through 17 mag 2015: