Skip to content
These are my links for 19 lug 2013 from 09:18 to 16:13:
- YOURLS: Your Own URL Shortener – YOURLS stands for Your Own URL Shortener. It is a small set of PHP scripts that will allow you to run your own URL shortening service (a la TinyURL or bitly). Running your own URL shortener is fun, geeky and useful: you own your data and don't depend on third party services. It's also a great way to add branding to your short URLs, instead of using the same public URL shortener everyone uses.
- Decifrare facilmente gli errori di Windows. In italiano – Lo Skyblog – Windows Error Lookup Tool è una comodissima utility gratuita che ci consente di decifrare facilmente e velocemente i criptici messaggi d’errore di Windows. Il programma non richiede installazione ed è quindi perfetto per essere trasportato in una chiavetta USB, racchiude al suo interno un piccolo database di errori con tanto di spiegazione in italiano.
- A full-featured logging system with Fluentd ElasticSearch Kibana | Grigio.org – un blog critico su Linux Ubuntu, Tecnologia e altro – There are many open source logging / aggregators / monitoring systems, but I alwais been a bit worried about by their dependencies and features. Fluentd is a small core but extensible with a lot input and output plugins.
These are my links for 10 ott 2012 from 00:36 to 00:57:
- miracle2k/emma · GitHub – Emma is a graphical toolkit for MySQL database developers and administrators. It provides dialogs to create or modify MySQL databases, tables, and associated indexes. The results of an executed query are displayed in a resultset where the record data can be edited by the user, if the SQL statemant allows for it. The SQL editor and resultset view are grouped in tabs. Results can be exported to CSV files. Multiple simultaneous opened MySQL connections are possible. Emma is the successor of yamysqlfront.
- The NanoURL Project | Free Communications software downloads at SourceForge.net – The nanoURL project is essentially a script similar to the one used at tinyurl.com, which takes long URLs and turns them into shorter and more easily-remembered URLs. Web administration interface and installer included!
- RT: Request Tracker – Best Practical – RT is a battle-tested issue tracking system which thousands of organizations use for bug tracking, help desk ticketing, customer service, workflow processes, change management, network operations, youth counselling and even more. Organizations around the world have been running smoothly thanks to RT for over 10 years.
RT 4.0 is a major update. It's chock full of new features, enhancements and bug fixes. Don't miss our What's New in 4 series.
There's no need to wait for a quote or for a sales person to send you a demo. The full, enterprise-ready version of RT is always available at absolutely no cost under an open source license. That means it's yours to use and customize however you'd like. We built RT from the ground up to be easy to adapt to your organization and your needs.
- Zentyal Linux small business server | Free System Administration software downloads at SourceForge.net – Zentyal is an open source alternative to Windows Small Business Server
- Resara Server | Free Communications software downloads at SourceForge.net – An easy-to-use, AD compatible Linux domain controller and file server
jtheo is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache