These are my links for 9 dic 2014 through 11 dic 2014:
- The WordPress wp-config File: A Comprehensive Guide – WPMU DEV – The WordPress configuration file, also known as wp-config.php, is most frequently used to set up a database connection and is then forgotten. Despite its neglected nature, it is a powerhouse of features and opportunities for optimization.
- Open source ticket manager Brimir – Declutter your support inbox. Provide support with a team of different agents and a perfect overview of all your communication. All using an open souce product!
- ivaldi/brimir – Brimir is a simple helpdesk system that can be used to handle support requests via incoming email. Brimir is a rather simple Ruby on Rails application. The only difficulty in setting things up is how to get incoming email to work.
These are my links for 10 ott 2012 from 00:36 to 00:57:
- miracle2k/emma · GitHub – Emma is a graphical toolkit for MySQL database developers and administrators. It provides dialogs to create or modify MySQL databases, tables, and associated indexes. The results of an executed query are displayed in a resultset where the record data can be edited by the user, if the SQL statemant allows for it. The SQL editor and resultset view are grouped in tabs. Results can be exported to CSV files. Multiple simultaneous opened MySQL connections are possible. Emma is the successor of yamysqlfront.
- The NanoURL Project | Free Communications software downloads at SourceForge.net – The nanoURL project is essentially a script similar to the one used at tinyurl.com, which takes long URLs and turns them into shorter and more easily-remembered URLs. Web administration interface and installer included!
- RT: Request Tracker – Best Practical – RT is a battle-tested issue tracking system which thousands of organizations use for bug tracking, help desk ticketing, customer service, workflow processes, change management, network operations, youth counselling and even more. Organizations around the world have been running smoothly thanks to RT for over 10 years.
RT 4.0 is a major update. It's chock full of new features, enhancements and bug fixes. Don't miss our What's New in 4 series.
There's no need to wait for a quote or for a sales person to send you a demo. The full, enterprise-ready version of RT is always available at absolutely no cost under an open source license. That means it's yours to use and customize however you'd like. We built RT from the ground up to be easy to adapt to your organization and your needs.
- Zentyal Linux small business server | Free System Administration software downloads at SourceForge.net – Zentyal is an open source alternative to Windows Small Business Server
- Resara Server | Free Communications software downloads at SourceForge.net – An easy-to-use, AD compatible Linux domain controller and file server
These are my links for 24 mar 2012 through 5 apr 2012:
- LINUX VPN server for Android | Zews.org – Fedora 15 used for VPN server
VPN server is behid a firewall
L2TP/IPSec PSK VPN so it would be compatible with all of my Android devices
Punch a hole throuh you firewall. I have an iptables firewall and use fwbuilder to edit the firewall rules.
- Android L2TP/IPSec VPN mini-howto — BrainBlog – I would have preferred that my Android 1.6 device supported OpenVPN out of the box. Unfortunately, this is only available for rooted devices and a bit of suffering. Instead, I went for configuring IPsec inside L2TP VPN server. All of it stuffed into an old and low-end Soekris net4511 board running Voyage Linux.
- How to set up a VPN server for Android Clients | Android Apps by Doenter Limited – Have problems with connecting your Android device to a VPN server? In this how-to, we intend to cover server configuration that are known to work with Android clients.
You probably also need to configure firewalls and routing in order for the server to work as you intend. That is not covered here.
This page is far from complete, and when time permits new configurations will be added.
- Installation on Ubuntu Lucid Lynx (10.4) – OtterHub – OTRS Community Wiki – This article describes the installation of OTRS 3.0.x on Ubuntu Lucid Lynx (version 10.04 LTS).
- UVK – Ultra Virus Killer – With simple and intuitive interface, UVK allows users to detect and delete all types of malware and spyware from infected systems. It also includes lots of tools to repair windows after the disinfection.