Salta il contenuto
These are my links for 2 giu 2011 through 3 giu 2011:
- Levysoft » Sviluppo di Applicazioni per iOS: videocorso della Università di Pisa disponibile gratuitamente su iTunesU – Nel periodo dall’8 Marzo al 19 Aprile 2011, al Dipartimento di Informatica dell’Università di Pisa, in collaborazione con Apple Italia e Data Port, si è tenuto un corso di “Sviluppo di Applicazioni per iOS” (tutti i Martedì,Giovedì e Venerdì dalle ore 16.00 alle ore 18.00), rivolto principalmente a tutti gli studenti di informatica ed ingegneria informatica. La notizia è che, da qualche giorno, tutto il corso è disponibile anche nella sezione iTunesU, della stessa Università di Pisa<br />
- pressfs – A WordPress Filesystem | Joseph Scott – Here is something else I’ve been toying with: pressfs, a WordPress filesystem. Currently it exposes user, post, tag, and category data in a read-only filesystem.<br />
This is a Python script that uses FUSE to expose data from a WordPress site as a filesystem.
- 101 Essential Free WordPress Resources for Building Your WordPress Website | WordPress News at WPMU.org – […] Having a whole collection of resources in one place is always a great resource in itself – especially when it’s categorized into neat little groups so that you can easily find what you need. Inspired by this post on the always great Freelance Switch, I’ve put together a massive list of all things WordPress […]
These are my links for 11 dic 2009 through 15 dic 2009:
- ASCII Paint – Enjoy drawing and viewing some crazy ascii art. Output can be in C/C++/Java style comments Assembly comments, or the million other languages that support the # – sign comments.
Use the buttons to change what your cursor does. Hit whatever key on the keyboard you want to be drawing with.
If you make something cool, share it! It will be added to our database of ascii art, which will become much more accessible as time goes on. Right now you can only see random Ascii Art, but there will be a voting system shortly.
- Scapy – Scapy is a powerful interactive packet manipulation program. It is able to forge or decode packets of a wide number of protocols, send them on the wire, capture them, match requests and replies, and much more. It can easily handle most classical tasks like scanning, tracerouting, probing, unit tests, attacks or network discovery (it can replace hping, 85% of nmap, arpspoof, arp-sk, arping, tcpdump, tethereal, p0f, etc.). It also performs very well at a lot of other specific tasks that most other tools can't handle, like sending invalid frames, injecting your own 802.11 frames, combining technics (VLAN hopping+ARP cache poisoning, VOIP decoding on WEP encrypted channel, …), etc.
- Mac usati e iPod usati / MacExchange – annunci di Mac o iPod usati
- Top 20+ MySQL Best Practices – Nettuts+ – Database operations often tend to be the main bottleneck for most web applications today. It's not only the DBA's (database administrators) that have to worry about these performance issues. We as programmers need to do our part by structuring tables properly, writing optimized queries and better code. Here are some MySQL optimization techniques for programmers.
- Stacklet | Create Virtual Images On The Fly – This site will be the home of all development of the stacklet engine, a new way of creating bootable images for virtualization software such as Xen. In addition to hosting the software for creating images, the site will have pre-built images spanning various operating systems, distributions and application niches. This is a large undertaking and hopefully by opening the software we can elicit multiple contributors and contributions.
jtheo is Stephen Fry proof thanks to caching by WP Super Cache