These are my links for 28 ago 2012 through 3 set 2012:
- Join di una macchina RHEL a un dominio Active Directory Windows e uso dei dischi condivisi dal dominio – Mia mamma usa Linux! – Questo documento descrive, in salsa cookbook, come realizzare il join di una macchina Red Hat Linux Server versione 6 ad un dominio Active Directory realizzato con Windows server 2003 o 2008.
Segue una seconda parte che descrive come poter montare i dischi esposti da Windows ed usarli in scrittura e lettura.
- Modern Perl – download ePub, HTML, Mobipocket – Perl.it – Modern Perl, scritto da chromatic è un libro sul linguaggio Perl adatto ai programmatori di tutti i livelli.
Per chi si avvicina al linguaggio, il libro costituisce una introduzione a Perl aggiornata e moderna, che permette di prendere confidenza con il linguaggio utilizzandone gli strumenti e le metodologie sviluppate negli ultimi anni.
Per il programmatore più esperto, Modern Perl costituisce un ideale aggiornamento su tutto quanto è stato introdotto con perl 5.12 e 5.14.
Consulta oppure scarica il libro
- TCP Port Scanner in Bash – good coders code, great reuse – I just had this quick idea to write a tcp port scanner in bash. Bash supports the special /dev/tcp/host/port file that you can read/write. Writing to this special file makes bash open a tcp connection to host:port. If writing to the port succeeds, the port is open, else the port is closed.
[ Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek 😀 ]
These are my links for 21 dic 2011 through 23 dic 2011:
- XWiki – Open Source Wiki and Content-Oriented Application Platform (Main.WebHome) – XWiki.org – The XWiki project offers both a generic platform for developing collaborative applications using the wiki paradigm and products developed on top of it. All XWiki software is developed in Java and under the LGPL open source license.
It's also a second generation wiki offering the ability to install and develop small applications inside wiki pages.
Export wiki pages to PDF, ODT, RTF, XML or HTML. Easily turn Office documents (MS Office, Open Office, PDF, etc) into wiki pages.
Use XWiki's RESTful and XML/RPC remote APIs to easily integrate XWiki with your application.
Documents are stored in a relational database. Use your favorite database.
Create applications by grouping several pages together. Import and export Applications to/from your wiki.
various authentication mechanisms suported by XWiki (Form, Basic, LDAP, Custom, etc).
Install/update/remove extensions in/from the wiki
Allows creating XWiki macros through wiki pages
- OpenSource-IT.com – Finding the open source solutions ready for the enterprise
- Ring of Saturn Internetworking – These documents and tools were created by me while I worked at Verio as well as all the time since then. As such, there are still some references to "customers" and maybe even some procedures we used while I worked there. Since the content is just fine, just a bit weird to read, I haven't updated these and am focusing more on adding new content rather than fixing these "bugs".
These are my links for 12 ott 2011 through 15 ott 2011:
- [Rename Master] – JoeJoe’s freeware utilities – Rename Master is a FREE utility designed to rename multiple files with a just few clicks. Anyone that has worked with websites, file archives, or collections of music, videos, or pictures has probably spent way too much time renaming hundreds of files.
This utility will add, remove, or replace parts of the filename with ease and also supports renaming via file properties, MP3 tags, JPEG JFIF and EXIF tags, and text files. Batch renaming that's simple to use, yet still very powerful.
- Sending and Receiving SMS from your Linux Computer LG #164 –
- collectl – Collectl is a light-weight performance monitoring tool capable of reporting interactively as well as logging to disk. It reports statistics on cpu, disk, infiniband, lustre, memory, network, nfs, process, quadrics, slabs and more in easy to read format.
These are my links for 8 nov 2010 through 10 nov 2010:
- TOra – TOra is an open-source multi-platform database management GUI that supports accessing most of the common database platforms in use, including Oracle, MySQL, and Postgres, as well as limited support for any target that can be accessed through Qt's ODBC support. TOra has been built for various Linux distributions, Mac OS X, MS Windows, and UNIX platforms.<br />
In addition to regular query and data browsing functionality, it includes several additional tools useful for database administrators and developers – which aims to help the DBA or developer of database application. Features PL/SQL debugger, SQL worksheet with syntax highlighting, DB browser and a comprehensive set of DBA tools.<br />
[ via www.ossblog.it ]
- SQL for Tivoli Storage Manager – This page has a collection of useful SQL statements for IBM Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM). Here you can find out a lot of selects that will help you to get information from TSM and to construct your own SQL statements.
- Cheat Sheet : All Cheat Sheets in one page – The Manual.su's project. All cheat sheets, round-ups, quick reference cards, quick reference guides and quick reference sheets in one page. The only one you need.<br />
[ via http://www.delicious.com/pecus ]