These are my links for 18 mag 2015 through 22 mag 2015:
- kanbanik – Free and open source kanban board – Google Project Hosting – Kanbanik is a free and open source kanban board which can be used for personal kanban as well as for managing of small teams.
- Kanboard – Simple and open source visual task board – Kanboard is not for everybody, it's made for people who want to manage their projects efficiently and simply.
- POSHChef/POSHChef · GitHub – POSHChef has been built as a native chef client on Windows using PowerShell. Although support for Windows platforms in Chef is continually expanding the way it is implemented means that developers and system administrators need to understand Ruby in order to correctly write recipes and cookbooks. In addition it is not easy to test any PowerShell code that has been written as it is passed to a Chef recource, which is running under Ruby, and then it is executed using a call to 'powershell.exe'.
- active directory – Group Policy installation failed error 1274 – Server Fault – I'm trying to deploy an MSI via the Group Policy in Active Directory. But these are the errors I'm getting in the System event log after logging in: The assignment of application XStandard from policy install failed. The error was : %%1274 The removal of the assignment of application XStandard from policy install failed. The error was : %%2
These are my links for 2 apr 2015 through 1 mag 2015:
- Apache vs Nginx vs OpenLiteSpeed – As a hosting provider, we run hundreds of web servers with varying configurations. Some are tuned to work with large systems, some are tuned to work with lots of domains and some a tuned to be highly resource efficient. The “one size fits all” approach doesn’t work with web technology simply because the tools and the tasks vary so greatly.
- Ratatype — Online Typing Tutor and Typing Lessons – Learn to type faster with Ratatype typing tutor. Take our typing lessons for free.
- How do I assign issues to multiple users – JIRA 6.4.x – Atlassian Documentation – JIRA is designed so that issues must be assigned to a single individual to prevent tasks from being overlooked. A team lead or manager should assign issues out to individuals, or your users will pick from a list of issues that they have the option to take on. However, if you want to configure JIRA to allow issues to be assigned to multiple users there are a few option for doing so: Managing Issues via a Queue Managing Issues via Group Ownership Managing Issues via a User Account Managing Issue via Sub-Tasks
- ONLYOFFICE™ Server Community Version – ONLYOFFICE™ – ONLYOFFICE™ Community Server is a freely downloadable open source software, distributed under the GNU Affero General Public License v.3. It comprises all the basic functional modules sufficient for comprehensive document and project management as well as any size team collaboration.
- Building a Raspberry-Pi Stratum-1 NTP Server – As an experiment, I purchased one of the low-cost credit-card-size Raspberry Pi computers, and have configured it to run NTP (Network Time Protocol). I have also used this board with a GPS receiver with pulse per second (PPS) output to make a stratum-1 NTP server, but as I know little of Linux, it has taken some time to achieve this aim! There are some helpful Linux commands scattered throughout this page. These notes are almost as much for my own records for the next time I need to visit this project, but I hope they may be helpful to others.[…] [ via MD on http://braindead.tumblr.com/post/115170631701 ]