These are my links for 18 nov 2013 through 4 dic 2013:
- Ratuus – RATUUS is an easy to use, web based system for administration of POSTFIX virtual domains and users. Sounds good, but what does it really mean? Postfix mail server is able to work with non-system users, users which are not known to the operating system. This functionality is very useful since it gives you possibility to use one mail server for multiple domains without worrying that usernames will overlap. Like this you can have address firstname.lastname@example.org and also email@example.com and they can all point to different mailboxes. These kind of users are usually stored in some kind of a database, with MySQL database being most commonly used. And this is where RATUUS comes into play – it provides user friendly interface for managing these virtual users and domains. With RATUUS you can easily create, modify and delete domains, users and aliases and all your actions are immediately reflected to Postfix configuration. RATUUS is using the same database layout as famous PostfixAdmin so migration
- Home · opensolutions/ViMbAdmin Wiki · GitHub – ViMbAdmin (pronounced vim-be-admin and meaning Virtual Mailbox Administration) is intended as an alternative to (and a near slot in replacement) for the popular but dated Postfix Admin application. It has been developed by Open Solutions, a company based in Dublin, Ireland specialising in PHP web application development, Linux and UNIX system administration and ISP grade networking and we are releasing it under a GPL V3 license. It is written in PHP using the Zend Framework, Doctrine ORM and Smarty with JQuery on the frontend.
- linux.bonasia.info – […] Non sono un maestro di arti marziali, tanto meno di GNU/Linux, questo sito è una raccolta (forse disordinata e non tanto aggiornata oramai…) dedicata ai sistemisti che ho formato e supportato affiancandoli giorno dopo giorno […]
- Beleth – Security101 – Blackhat Techniques – Hacking Tutorials – Vulnerability Research – Security Tools – Beleth is a multi-threaded asynchronous SSH password auditing tool written in C. There are plenty of other password cracking programs out there that can do the job, but I wanted something small, fast, and custom as a proof of concept. After preliminary tests, Beleth was able to outperform both THC-Hydra and Ncrack. Beleth also allows you to run a remote command after successfully cracking a password. [ via https://delicious.com/farmando ]
These are my links for 31 lug 2012 from 11:08 to 14:23:
- VMweird | Tales from the Virtualization Crypt! – Tired of day-by-day activities, silly requests by customers, boring meetings?
This website is right for you! It’s a meeting place for guys working in the Virtualization fields, to meet other like you and share the fun by telling your stories and have a laugh reading from others.
[ via http://www.vuemuer.it/?p=3641 ]
- Introduzione a GlusterFS: uno storage scalabile e distribuito – Mia mamma usa Linux! – GlusterFS è un file system open source distribuito e scalabile orizzontalmente, la cui capacità può essere dinamicamente espansa mediante l’aggiunta di nuovi nodi. GlusterFS è in grado di arrivare a gestire fino a diversi peta byte, migliaia di client e diverse aree dati (storage) organizzandole in blocchi che rende accessibili su Infiniband RDMA (remote direct memory access, fibra ottica) o connessioni TCP/IP.
Le risorse “memoria e disco” vengono rese disponibili sotto un unico punto di condivisione e tali risorse possono essere montate dai client mediante tre diversi protocolli: CIFS, NFS od il client nativo Gluster.
Questo articolo effettua una prova su strada di GlusterFS, introducendone i concetti e sperimentandone le funzionalità.
- 800 Open Source Packages for AIX Ready for Downloading NOW (AIXpert Blog) – […] Instead of getting annoyed and complaining (like me), Michael decided to go and fix this short fall himself and a personal project and "give back" to AIX users world wide. So he compiles the open source packages on AIX and makes them freely available for download from: http://perzl.org
This website covers the AIX pre-compiled binaries for 800+ open source packages as RPM's and the other his hot project Ganglia for POWER, AIX and Power Linux […]
- Variable Expansion | Variables and Parameters in the Korn Shell | InformIT – Variable expansion is the term used for the ability to access and manipulate values of variables and parameters. Basic expansion is done by preceding the variable or parameter name with the $ character. This provides access to the value.
These are my links for 17 ago 2011 through 20 ago 2011:
These are my links for 14 giu 2011 from 23:47 to 23:49:
- Esportare e importare database MySQL di grosse dimensioni – […] Nel tempo ho selezionato alcuni script e programmi che mi facilitano di molto quando ho la necessità di importare/esportare database MySQL di grosse dimensioni[…]
- Chart.io – Chart.io is Google Analytics for your database. We help you make sense of all the data you collect everyday. Chart.io quickly hooks up to your database and lets you create real time charts of the metrics you care about.<br />
[ via http://www.bufferoverflow.it ]
- Asciiflow – ASCII Flow Diagram Tool – Simple web based ascii flow diagram drawing tool, draw boxes, lines, arrows and type, then export straight to text/html<br />
[via http://www.afhome.org ]