These are my links for 26 nov 2014 from 20:02 to 21:26:
- xat/castnow · GitHub – castnow is commandline utility which can be used to playback media files on your chromecast device. It supports playback of local video files, youtube clips, videos on the web and torrents. You can also re-attach a running playback session
- FnordMetric | Framework for building beautiful real-time dashboards – FnordMetric ChartSQL FnordMetric ChartSQL allows you to write SQL queries that return charts instead of tables. The charts are rendered as SVG vector graphics and can easily be embedded into any website and customized with css in order to build beautiful dashboards FnordMetric Server Fnordmetric Server is a standalone HTTP server application. It exposes a web UI and a HTTP API to run ChartSQL queries and collect timeseries data. You can use fnordmetric-server as a one-stop solution for metric collection and charting. Since fnordmetric-server aims to be a StatsD+graphite competitor, it implements a wire compatible StatsD API. FnordMetric Server can store the collected timeseries data on local disk or in external storage (HBase).
- imapfilter – lefcha – IMAPFilter is a mail filtering utility. It connects to remote mail servers using the Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP), sends searching queries to the server and processes mailboxes based on the results. It can be used to delete, copy, move, flag, etc. messages residing in mailboxes at the same or different mail servers. The 4rev1 and 4 versions of the IMAP protocol are supported. IMAPFilter uses the Lua programming language as a configuration and extension language.
These are my links for 15 set 2014 through 17 set 2014:
These are my links for 27 ago 2014 from 11:57 to 17:02:
- monitoringsucks/tool-repos – Tracking various tools that fit in the monitoring and metrics space
- OpenELEC Mediacenter – Home – Open Embedded Linux Entertainment Center (OpenELEC) is a small Linux distribution built from scratch as a platform to turn your computer into an XBMC media center. OpenELEC is designed to make your system boot fast, and the install is so easy that anyone can turn a blank PC into a media machine in less than 15 minutes.
- Raspbmc – Raspbmc is a minimal Linux distribution based on Debian that brings XBMC to your Raspberry Pi.
These are my links for 26 ott 2012 through 1 nov 2012:
- tunlr.net – Stream video or music, whenever and wherever you want
Do you want to stream video or audio from U.S.-based on-demand Internet streaming media providers but can't get in on the fun because you're living outside the U.S.? Fear not, you have come to the right place. Tunlr lets you stream content from sites like Hulu, MTV, CBS, ABC, Pandora and more to your Mac or PC. Want to watch HuluPlus on your iPad, AppleTV or XBox 360 even though you're not in the U.S.? Tunlr lets you do this.
- Wifix – Non-technical version
WiFix is a program that allows users to locate, download, compile and install the appropriate driver for their wireless card.
WiFix is a community-built program that aims to be a modular program that provides users with an intuitive interface for installing wireless drivers. Although created for Linux in general and Ubuntu in particular, the design is intended to allow for usage on all Linux distributions and other platforms, such as BSD or even Windows, potentially using the same database tables. For example, archives used for installing NDIS-based drivers can work in any of these operating systems.
When users run WiFix, their device information is submitted to our database, the PCI ID is stored, so that may locate the appropriate driver. When the same device id is queried again, the driver is retrieved and installed. In a sense, WiFix is a program by users, for users; every time someone uses it, it gets a little bit better.
- 5115 Default Passwords from Open Sez Me! – 5115 Default Passwords for thousands of systems from 642 vendors!