These are my links for 8 Mar 2016 through 14 Mar 2016:
- Zsoldier’s Tech Blog: Add Portgroups/VLANs to vmware standard switches via PowerCLI – Wrote a simple little script to insert a portgroup into a targeted vSwitch of all VM hosts in a targeted cluster. This is not an issue if you use distributed vSwitches.
- siph0n – exploits : leaks : dumps : papers : hashes – Hello and welcome to "siph0n", we are a group of security enthusiasts that want to make people
more aware of security risks and the risks behind compromised(stolen) data.
By using this Site, you signify your assent to these Terms of Service if you do not agree to any of these conditions,
do not use this website.
- Hardening Framework – […] Server hardening is a well-known topic with many guides out in the wild. Why this project? At Deutsche Telekom we need to manage thousands of servers for customers and ourselves. All servers need to be configured properly and maintained, which is difficult and time-consuming to get right. To answer these needs for security, compliance, and maintainability, we decided to launch this project as a common ground for requirements and their fulfillment.[…]
- Node-RED – Node-RED is a tool for wiring together hardware devices, APIs and online services in new and interesting ways.
- zachlatta/sshtron: Play Tron over SSH – SSHTron is a multiplayer lightcycle game that runs through SSH
These are my links for 26 nov 2014 from 20:02 to 21:26:
- xat/castnow · GitHub – castnow is commandline utility which can be used to playback media files on your chromecast device. It supports playback of local video files, youtube clips, videos on the web and torrents. You can also re-attach a running playback session
- FnordMetric | Framework for building beautiful real-time dashboards – FnordMetric ChartSQL FnordMetric ChartSQL allows you to write SQL queries that return charts instead of tables. The charts are rendered as SVG vector graphics and can easily be embedded into any website and customized with css in order to build beautiful dashboards FnordMetric Server Fnordmetric Server is a standalone HTTP server application. It exposes a web UI and a HTTP API to run ChartSQL queries and collect timeseries data. You can use fnordmetric-server as a one-stop solution for metric collection and charting. Since fnordmetric-server aims to be a StatsD+graphite competitor, it implements a wire compatible StatsD API. FnordMetric Server can store the collected timeseries data on local disk or in external storage (HBase).
- imapfilter – lefcha – IMAPFilter is a mail filtering utility. It connects to remote mail servers using the Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP), sends searching queries to the server and processes mailboxes based on the results. It can be used to delete, copy, move, flag, etc. messages residing in mailboxes at the same or different mail servers. The 4rev1 and 4 versions of the IMAP protocol are supported. IMAPFilter uses the Lua programming language as a configuration and extension language.
These are my links for 5 nov 2014 from 10:48 to 13:51:
- Configuring OpenLDAP pass-through authentication to Active Directory – Alex Tcherniakhovski – Security – Site Home – MSDN Blogs – This particular functionality of OpenLDAP should be of special interest for environments where long term co-existence between OpenLDAP and Active Directory is required. By establishing pass-through authentication the following advantages could be achieved: Great end-user experience. No need to remember multiple passwords Increased security, due to the reduction of the attack surface (one less password store in the environment) Single password policy The rest of the post will expand on the instructions provided by the OpenLDAP 2.4 Administration guide on establishing pass-through authentication from OpenLDAP to Active Directory. Specifically, will will leverage the capability of SASL to use LDAP as an authentication back-end. In our case, Active Directory will play a role of such authentication back-end.
- Books – UNIX Systems Programming (BSD) – BitsInTheWind.com – ISBN 10: 0-937175-23-4 / ISBN 13: 9780937175231 O'Reilly & Associates January 1989 The following are made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may cite this document as a bibliographic reference in any works that you are writing. Any commercial use of this document, including printing and distribution to groups of people (such as a classroom) is prohibited without my prior written permission.
- osquery – With osquery, you can use SQL to query low-level operating system information. Under the hood, instead of querying static tables, these queries dynamically execute high-performance native code. The results of the SQL query are transparently returned to you quickly and easily.
- Boxupp – GUI tool to manage Puppet & Vagrant based project environments | Paxcel – Boxupp makes it easy for integrated management of development stacks over Vagrant and Puppet. Initially built over these two softwares, we plan to add support for more providers and provisioners * Integrated management environment for Vagrant and Puppet * Intelligence at its core * Simple Web GUI * Easy provisioning * Inbuilt console and editors * Start right from level zero ! * Share your configurations with team members.
These are my links for 24 ott 2014 through 27 ott 2014:
- VimSwitch: Use Your Vim Settings Everwhere – So you've customized vim just the way you want it. But as soon as you jump on a remote machine or a friend's PC, you lose all your settings. Well fear no longer! VimSwitch is here to save the day. VimSwitch makes it easy to switch to your vim profile on any machine. As long as you have your vim settings up on GitHub (For example: priomsrb/vimrc), switching to it is as easy as: # ./vimswitch priomsrb/vimrc When you're done, you can restore your previous vim settings with: # ./vimswitch default [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/100747819722/vimswitch ]
- The Deploy vs Deployers directory, JBoss v5.x – JBoss ships with a few configurations that are meant to provide examples of how JBoss can be configured for your environment. It’s recommend you take the “default” configuration (or “all” if you require clustering), and then slim it down by removing the various mbean components found in the “jboss/server//deployers” and “jboss/server//deploy” folders until only your minimum requirements are met.
- Kylin OLAP Engine for Big Data | Home – Kylin is an open source Distributed Analytics Engine from eBay Inc. that provides SQL interface and multi-dimensional analysis (OLAP) on Hadoop supporting extremely large datasets