These are my links for 22 lug 2014 through 23 lug 2014:
- DMARC Weekly Digests by Postmark – DMARC is a standard that prevents spammers from using your domain to send email without your permission — also known as spoofing. Learn why DMARC is important. We will process reports from major ISPs about your domain's DMARC alignment and turn them into beautiful, human-readable weekly email digests, absolutely free. [ via http://www.webappers.com/2014/07/21/free-tool-monitor-implement-dmarc/ ]
- .bashrc generator: create your .bashrc PS1 with a drag and drop interface – Generate your .bashrc PS1 prompt easily with a drag and drop interface [ via http://www.cyberciti.biz/ ]
- ssaw/openross – The OpenRoss image service provides a way of serving dynamically resized images from Amazon S3 in a way that is fast, efficient, and auto-scales with traffic. We have a blog post describing this service in more detail at http://developers.lyst.com/data/images/2014/06/23/openross/. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/92152951705/openross ]
These are my links for 6 ago 2012 through 8 ago 2012:
- open.NASA – a collaborative approach to open, direct, and transparent communication about your space agency – open.nasa.gov is a collaborative platform for the open government community to share success stories and projects they are working on. The content on this site is written by NASA employees and contractors across the agency. We are excited to highlight the ways that transparency, participation, and collaboration are being embraced by NASA policy, technology, and culture – and the amazing future that becomes possible because of that commitment.
- VirtuaLinux – Official WebSite – VirtuaLinux is a Linux meta-distribution that allows the creation, deployment and administration of virtualized clusters with no single point of failure. VirtuaLinux architecture supports disk-less configurations and provides an efficient, iSCSI based abstraction of the SAN. Clusters running VirtuaLinux exhibit no master node to boost resilience and flexibity.
- tindie | For Sale – buy & sell homemade gadgets, kits, & parts. Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 3dprinting, and more! As seen on: hackaday, reddit, wired, treehugger, and hackaday (again)