These are my links for 19 ott 2015 through 26 ott 2015:
- 10 URL Rewriting Tips and Tricks | RuslanY Blog – This post describes some of the tips and tricks that one may find useful when solving URL-based problems for their web server or web site. Each tip/trick has a description of a problem and then an example of how it can be solved with IIS 7 URL Rewrite Module.
- svn-time-lapse-view – Subversion tool for quickly viewing all revisions of a file – Google Project Hosting – SVN Time-Lapse View is a cross-platform viewer that downloads all revisions of a file and lets you scroll through them by dragging a slider. As you scroll, you are shown a visual diff of the current revision and the previous revision. Thus you can see how a file evolved, and you can easily find the revision at which lines appeared, disappeared, or changed.
- Windows PE – ThinkWiki – […] In this article we will explain how to create bootable CD-ROMs and USB-flash drives with WinPE using only free software [ via http://braindead.tumblr.com/post/130505318766 ]
These are my links for 24 mar 2015 through 29 mar 2015:
- Candlepin – Home – Candlepin is a collection of tools which allow companies to manage software subscriptions. The subscriptions allow users to access provided content over secure connections.
- Rockhopper VPN: IPsec/IKEv2-based VPN software for Linux, implemented in user space. – Rockhopper VPN is IPsec/IKEv2-based VPN software based on modern design and considerations for Linux. All components of this VPN software are implemented in user space only, including the ESP protocol stack.
- Taiga.Io | Agile, Open Source, Free Project Management System – Free. Open Source. Powerful. Taiga is a project management platform for startups and agile developers & designers who want a simple, beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable.
- Git-ftp by git-ftp – I use git-ftp for my script based projects, mostly PHP. Most of the low-cost web hosting companies do not provide SSH or git support, but only FTP. That is why I needed an easy way to deploy my git tracked projects. Instead of transfering the whole project, I thought, why not only transfer the files that changed since the last time, git can tell me those files. Even if you are playing with different branches, git-ftp knows which files are different. No ordinary FTP client can do that. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/114496962991/git-ftp ]
- IE Supported Cipher Suites · client9/sslassert Wiki · GitHub – Summary: SSL cipher suite support on Internet Explorer depends both on the version of IE and on the version of the operating system. Internet Explorer 8 is crippled if it runs on Windows XP.
These are my links for 5 mar 2015 through 7 mar 2015:
- duck | Cyberduck CLI – The universal file transfer tool duck which runs in your shell on Linux and OS X or your Windows command line prompt. Edit files on remote servers, download, upload and copy between servers with FTP, SFTP or WebDAV plus support for cloud storage Amazon S3 & OpenStack Swift deployments. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/112606102027/duck ]
- Project Magenta – High End Flight Simulation Software – With several thousand installations to date, from desk-top systems to certified or approved Flight Training Devices, Project Magenta has become a very recognizable name in Flight Simulation and Pilot Training. Our products range spans from type-specific glass cockpits, flight management systems and interfacing software to data logging and traditional IFR training software. Project Magenta software can be used in conjunction with Flight Simulators as well as Stand-Alone Solutions – Data Playback is also possible. Currently we directly support FS2004, FSX, ESP, Prepar3D, X-Plane and via IPCServer you can connect virtually to any data source. Our Glass Cockpit, Flight Management, Autopilot, Systems and Instructor software connects to your simulator and interacts with it.
- junegunn/myvim · GitHub – A script that creates a portable bundle of your Vim environment. Why? You want your Vim settings and plugins on whichever server you connect to. But having your .vimrc on GitHub or Bitbucket is usually not enough. Because: *) You need Git and free access to internet *) Even when both conditions are met, downloading plugins can be time-consuming *) When the user account on the server is shared among coworkers, you need to restore the default configuration every time when you're done How does it work? myvim creates a tar archive of your .vimrc and .vim directory and append it to a small bash script that starts Vim with your usual settings and plugins.
These are my links for 13 feb 2015 through 15 feb 2015:
- Search for property information from Land Registry – GOV.UK – Find information about a property in England or Wales, even if you don’t own it. Search by address to find the owner, how far its general boundaries extend and whether it’s at risk of flooding.
- London Rents map | London City Hall – The London Rents Map shows average private sector rents for different types of home across London. Search the Rents Map by entering a location and a property type in the box below. The data on average rents is given at postcode district level (SW19 or E7, for example), and is based on a sample covering the last 12 months (up to the date shown in the last update box) so does not fully reflect the most recent short-term trends in the market.
- Wineskin: play your favorite Windows games on Mac OS X without needing Microsoft Windows | Wineskin, Play your favorite Windows games on Mac OS X without needing Microsoft Windows – Wineskin is a tool used to make ports of Windows software to Mac OS X. The ports are in the form of normal Mac application bundle wrappers. It works like a wrapper around the Windows software, and you can share just the wrappers if you choose. Best of all, its free! Make ports/wrappers to share with others, make ports of your own open source, free, or commercial software, or just make a port for yourself! Why install and use Windows if you don’t need to?
- Liberio | Simple eBook creation and publishing. – No more complicated exports or data handling with ePub files. Create your own eBooks for free with only one click right from the cloud or your computer, and start publishing with Liberio.
- Writer2ePub – Writer2ePub (W2E) is an extension for OpenOffice.org or LibreOffice which allows you to create an ePub file from any file format that Writer can read. You can easily generate an ePub of professional quality that you can edit with the appropriate ePub-authoring tools later. Moreover, W2E fixes several formatting errors and generates by default a logical layout, in line with the traditional editorial standards.