These are my links for 5 lug 2012 through 6 lug 2012:
- NetHogs: What program is using that bandwidth? – NetHogs is a small 'net top' tool. Instead of breaking the traffic down per protocol or per subnet, like most tools do, it groups bandwidth by process. NetHogs does not rely on a special kernel module to be loaded. If there's suddenly a lot of network traffic, you can fire up NetHogs and immediately see which PID is causing this. This makes it easy to indentify programs that have gone wild and are suddenly taking up your bandwidth.
[ via http://www.zarrelli.org/ ]
- LiveUSB image with OpenBSD – carry your OS on a memory stick – It is trivial to a create a bootable USB stick with OpenBSD. I wanted to create one and realized that this will be of general use for anyone who likes a UNIX USB memory stick that they can carry with them on a keychain.
If you wish to have LiveCD/LiveDVD instead, please refer to our other LiveCD-OpenBSD project on sourceforge!
This USB image shall not touch your hard disk in any way. All the operations are done in the USB stick and main memory. Nothing will be written to your MBR or boot loaders!
- Jon Hart’s Blog: OpenBSD on Soekris — A Cheater’s Guide – Below are the steps I recently used to get my NET4801 running OpenBSD 4.2 -current. The difference here is that I use qemu to make use of the considerably faster CPU on my desktop to breeze through the install and initial configuration.
These are my links for 2 lug 2012 through 5 lug 2012:
- [Soekris] Cloning a bootable CF – I've done this a few times on FreeBSD when CF sizes don't match and have found the following sequence to work swimmingly:
- Clean-MailboxDatabase: Exchange 2007 Help – Use the Clean-MailboxDatabase cmdlet to scan the Active Directory directory service for disconnected mailboxes that are not yet marked as disconnected in the Microsoft Exchange store and update the status of those mailboxes in the Exchange store. This cmdlet is not able to update the Exchange store unless the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is running and the database is mounted.
[ Microsoft Sucks !!! ]
- Gainframe – A computer company that gets the open source community
These are my links for 18 set 2011 through 20 set 2011:
- NetWorker Information Hub – Welcome to the NetWorker Information Hub.<br />
The goal of this site is to evolve into a central repository of information regarding EMC NetWorker, a world-class and highly scaleable data protection product. Formerly known as Legato NetWorker, NetWorker was the flagship product of Legato Systems Incorporated up until EMC's acquisition of Legato in October 2003. While EMC owns a variety of backup products, including Dantz Retrospect, Avamar and Mozy, NetWorker remains the core and most trusted backup product in the EMC stables.
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
- Small Unix Distributions : Ben Gross, PhD – Unix distributions for embedded devices<br />
Embedded devices include those from Soekris Engineering, PC Engines WRAP boards or other PC/104 compliant devices.