These are my links for 24 mar 2015 through 29 mar 2015:
- Candlepin – Home – Candlepin is a collection of tools which allow companies to manage software subscriptions. The subscriptions allow users to access provided content over secure connections.
- Rockhopper VPN: IPsec/IKEv2-based VPN software for Linux, implemented in user space. – Rockhopper VPN is IPsec/IKEv2-based VPN software based on modern design and considerations for Linux. All components of this VPN software are implemented in user space only, including the ESP protocol stack.
- Taiga.Io | Agile, Open Source, Free Project Management System – Free. Open Source. Powerful. Taiga is a project management platform for startups and agile developers & designers who want a simple, beautiful tool that makes work truly enjoyable.
- Git-ftp by git-ftp – I use git-ftp for my script based projects, mostly PHP. Most of the low-cost web hosting companies do not provide SSH or git support, but only FTP. That is why I needed an easy way to deploy my git tracked projects. Instead of transfering the whole project, I thought, why not only transfer the files that changed since the last time, git can tell me those files. Even if you are playing with different branches, git-ftp knows which files are different. No ordinary FTP client can do that. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/114496962991/git-ftp ]
- IE Supported Cipher Suites · client9/sslassert Wiki · GitHub – Summary: SSL cipher suite support on Internet Explorer depends both on the version of IE and on the version of the operating system. Internet Explorer 8 is crippled if it runs on Windows XP.
These are my links for 2 dic 2014 through 3 dic 2014:
- VPN over SSH – ArchWiki – There are several ways to set up a Virtual Private Network through SSH. Note that, while this may be useful from time to time, it may not be a full replacement for a regular VPN.
- Simplify Your Life With an SSH Config File · Nerderati – If you're anything like me, you probably log in and out of a half dozen remote servers (or these days, local virtual machines) on a daily basis. And if you're even more like me, you have trouble remembering all of the various usernames, remote addresses and command line options for things like specifying a non-standard connection port or forwarding local ports to the remote machine[…]
- SSH Tips and Tricks | LUG@GT – This presentation is updated from “SSH Tips and Tricks given on Wed. Feb 28th, 2007
These are my links for 23 gen 2014 from 12:32 to 13:23:
- Homepage – A collection of task oriented solutions in Puppet
- Ori File System – Ori is a distributed file system built for offline operation and empowers the user with control over synchronization operations and conflict resolution. We provide history through light weight snapshots and allow users to verify the history has not been tampered with. Through the use of replication instances can be resilient and recover damaged data from other nodes.
- Grafana – Graphite Dashboard – Grafana is meant to be a general purpose dashboard replacement for Graphite. Graphite is an incredible time series database and metric visualization tool. However the default dashboard and graph editor leaves much to be desired. The goal for Grafana is to be a dashboard and graph editor that is flexible, feature rich, easy to use and beautiful with low noice and clutter in its visual presentation.
- Gelsheet: The opensource web spreadsheet – GelSheet is a free and open source web spreadsheet that allow users to create, edit and export in many formats your everyday work. It's intended to run either standalone or integrated within another web tool. It was born as a part of Opengoo web office.
- OS X: abilitare la scrittura su NTFS | Gioxx’s Wall –
These are my links for 2 ott 2013 through 22 ott 2013:
- Digital Attack Map – Digital Attack Map is a live data visualization of DDoS attacks around the globe, built through a collaboration between Google Ideas and Arbor Networks. The tool surfaces anonymous attack traffic data to let users explore historic trends and find reports of outages happening on a given day. [ via https://delicious.com/farmando ]
- uProxy – What is uProxy? uProxy is a browser extension that lets users share alternative more secure routes to the Internet. It's like a personalised VPN service that you set up for yourself and your friends. uProxy helps users protect each other from third parties who may try to watch, block, or redirect users’ Internet connections. [ via https://delicious.com/farmando ]
- Clustering with JBoss mod_cluster – jboss cluster – JBoss application server tutorials – Mod cluster is an http based load balancer which greatly simplify the setup of an http cluster. It ships as a set of modules which need to be installed on the httpd server and a Service Archive Library (.sar) which needs to be deployed on JBoss AS (It is built-in in JBoss AS 6/7). Compared with the former mod_jk, the new mod_cluster has the great advantage to accept a dynamic configuration of httpd workers. This can be done through an advertise mechanism where all httpd workers communicate lifecycle events (like startup or shutdown) thus leveraging dynamic configuration of nodes.
- How to configure mod_cluster with JBoss ? « JBoss – Like mod_jk, mod_cluster is also a httpd based load balancer which uses a communication channel to forward requests from the httpd to one of a set of application server nodes. So the question comes Why mod_cluster ? To answer this question we will let you know few advantages of mod_cluster over mod_jk and other httpd-based load balancers.