These are my links for 1 mag 2015 through 12 mag 2015:
- How To Use Logstash and Kibana To Centralize Logs On CentOS 7 | DigitalOcean – In this tutorial, we will go over the installation of Logstash 1.4.2 and Kibana 3 on CentOS 7, and how to configure them to gather and visualize the syslogs of our systems in a centralized location. Logstash is an open source tool for collecting, parsing, and storing logs for future use. Kibana 3 is a web interface that can be used to search and view the logs that Logstash has indexed. Both of these tools are based on Elasticsearch. Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana, when used together is known as an ELK stack.
- Fix: The trust relationship between this workstation and the primary domain failed | blksthl – This guide is using the PowerShell or NETDOM tool and does not require rejoining the domain
- PowerCLI: One-Liner to get VMs, Clusters, ESX Hosts and Datastores | ICT-Freak.nl – With the one-liner below, you’re able to create an overview of your VM’s, Clusters, ESX Hosts and Datastores.
- jonathanslenders/pyvim · GitHub – An implementation of Vim in Python [ via http://usevim.com/2015/04/29/pyvim/ ]
- PyVim – PyVim (GitHub: jonathanslenders/pyvim) by Jonathan Slenders is a pure Python Vim clone.
These are my links for 9 ott 2014 through 11 ott 2014:
- spf13-vim – The Ultimate Vim Distribution – spf13-vim is a distribution of vim plugins and resources for Vim, GVim and MacVim. It is a completely cross platform distribution that stays true to the feel of vim while providing modern features like a plugin management system, autocomplete, tags and tons more.
- Vimcasts – Free screencasts about the text editor Vim – Free screencasts and articles about the text editor Vim
- Converse.js – Converse.js is a free and open source chat client that runs in your browser. It can be integrated into any website. Similar to Facebook chat but it also supports multi-user chatrooms. Converse.js can connect to any accessible XMPP/Jabber server, either from a public provider such as jabber.org, or one you have set up yourself. It's possible to enable single-site-login, whereby users already authenticated in your website will also automatically be logged in on the chat server. Please refer to the documentation for more info.
- Command line interface for WordPress | WP-CLI – WP-CLI is a set of command-line tools for managing WordPress installations. You can update plugins, set up multisite installs and much more, without using a web browser. Requirements UNIX-like environment (OS X, Linux, FreeBSD, Cygwin) PHP 5.3.2 or later WordPress 3.5.2 or later
These are my links for 26 ago 2014 through 27 ago 2014:
- MySQL active-passive cluster | Your IT goes Linux – We will use the iSCSI Lun defined in our iSCSI cluster as a shared storage and we will run MySQL in active-passive (fail-over) mode using Pacemaker and Corosync cluster engine. The cluster will have to connect to the iSCSI target, mount the iSCSI partition on one node and start a MySQL service which has all its data on this partition.
- Perl – […] Perl has horrors, but it also has some great redeeming features. In this respect it is like every other programming language ever created. This document is intended to be informative, not evangelical. It is aimed at people who, like me: dislike the official Perl documentation at http://perl.org/ for being intensely technical and giving far too much space to very unusual edge cases learn new programming languages most quickly by "axiom and example" wish Larry Wall would get to the point already know how to program in general terms don't care about Perl beyond what's necessary to get the job done. This document is intended to be as short as possible, but no shorter[…]
- Linux Performance – This page links to various Linux performance material I've created, including the tools maps on the right, which show: Linux observability tools, Linux benchmarking tools, Linux tuning tools, and Linux observability sar. For more diagrams, see my slide decks below.
- AIXchange: Useful Storage Links – Here's an assortment of really good storage-related articles — the majority of which are found on IBM developerWorks — that are worth your time. While some of them are a few years old, they still provide relevant information.
These are my links for 26 giu 2014 through 27 giu 2014:
- Best of VIM Tips, gVIM’s Key Features zzapper – zzapper 15 Years of Vi + 8+ years of Vim and still learning 06Jun14 : Last Update (Now in VIM Help Format :h helptags) ### These Tips are now being maintained at zzapper.co.uk/vimtips.html
- DMX Homepage – Typical X servers provide multi-head support for multiple displays attached to the same machine. When Xinerama is in use, these multiple displays are presented to the user as a single unified screen. Xdmx is proxy X server that provides multi-head support for multiple displays attached to different machines (each of which is running a typical X server). When Xinerama is used with Xdmx, the multiple displays on multiple machines are presented to the user as a single unified screen. A simple application for Xdmx would be to provide multi-head support using two desktop machines, each of which has a single display device attached to it. A complex application for Xdmx would be to unify a 4 by 4 grid of 1280×1024 displays (each attached to one of 16 computers) into a unified 5120×4096 display. Xdmx was developed and run under Linux (ia32 and x86_64) and has been tested with SGI Irix.
- ZenAlert, la piattaforma per il monitoraggio delle Internet of Things | @Aghenor – ZenAlert propone una metodologia di monitoraggio e comunicazione molto semplice che si basa su due segnali che gli oggetti inviano alla nostra piattaforma cloud based.
- HUBOT – What is Hubot? Hubot is your company's robot. Install him in your company to dramatically improve and reduce employee efficiency. No seriously, what is Hubot? GitHub, Inc., wrote the first version of Hubot to automate our company chat room. Hubot knew how to deploy the site, automate a lot of tasks, and be a source of fun in the company. Eventually he grew to become a formidable force in GitHub. But he led a private, messy life. So we rewrote him. Today's version of Hubot is open source, written in CoffeeScript on Node.js, and easily deployed on platforms like Heroku. More importantly, Hubot is a standardized way to share scripts between everyone's robots.
- How can we audit a MySQL server ? « Serge Frezefond ‘s blog – Auditing of a MySQL server activity is a request raised more and more often as compliance rules are more strict for companies. MySQL is used in more and more critical areas.