Salta al contenuto
These are my links for 15 mag 2015 through 17 mag 2015:
These are my links for 24 mar 2014 from 13:13 to 18:33:
- ZPanel | The free web hosting panel – ZPanel is an easy to use, enterprise class web hosting control panel with support for unlimited resellers. From the largest business to SOHO or development environments, ZPanel can support your needs.
- Bucky — Performance Measurement of Your App’s Actual Users – Bucky is a client and server for sending performance data from the client into statsd+graphite, OpenTSDB, or any other stats aggregator of your choice. It can automatically measure how long your pages take to load, how long AJAX requests take and how long various functions take to run. Most importantly, it's taking the measurements on actual page loads, so the data has the potential to be much more valuable than in vitro measurements. If you already use statsd or OpenTSDB, you can get started in just a few minutes. If you're not collecting stats, you should start! What gets measured gets managed.
- Linux on 4 KB sector disks: Practical advice – Advanced Format disks use 4,096-byte sectors rather than the more common 512-byte sectors. This change is masked by firmware that breaks the 4,096-byte physical sectors into 512-byte logical sectors for the benefit of the operating system, but the use of larger physical sectors has implications for disk layout and system performance. This article examines these implications, including benchmark tests illustrating the likely real-world effects on some common Linux file systems. As Advanced Format disks have become the norm, understanding how to cope with these disks is a vital skill for anyone who wants to avoid serious performance penalties associated with suboptimal configuration.
- WPScan by the WPScan Team – WPScan is a black box WordPress vulnerability scanner.
- SiteSucker for OS X – SiteSucker is a Macintosh application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by asynchronously copying the site's Web pages, images, backgrounds, movies, and other files to your local hard drive, duplicating the site's directory structure. Just enter a URL (Uniform Resource Locator), press return, and SiteSucker can download an entire Web site. [ via http://onethingwell.org/post/79174700058/sitesucker ]
These are my links for 11 ott 2012 through 15 ott 2012:
- MQTT and Arduino Devices – IBM Redbooks – The number of different types of devices that can benefit from MQTT implementations is growing every day. This paper shows how to use MQTT directly from the Arduino platform.
- MQTT: MQ Telemetry Transport – MQTT is a machine-to-machine (M2M)/"Internet of Things" connectivity protocol. It was designed as an extremely lightweight publish/subscribe messaging transport. It is useful for connections with remote locations where a small code footprint is required and/or network bandwidth is at a premium. For example, it has been used in sensors communicating to a broker via satellite link, over occasional dial-up connections with healthcare providers, and in a range of home automation and small device scenarios. It is also ideal for mobile applications because of its small size, low power usage, minimised data packets, and efficient distribution of information to one or many receivers (more…)
- SoftPerfect Network Scanner: fast and free network scanner – SoftPerfect Network Scanner is a free multi-threaded IP, NetBIOS and SNMP scanner with a modern interface and many advanced features. It is intended for both system administrators and general users interested in computer security. The program pings computers, scans for listening TCP/UDP ports and displays which types of resources are shared on the network (including system and hidden).
In addition, it allows you to mount shared folders as network drives, browse them using Windows Explorer, filter the results list and more. SoftPerfect Network Scanner can also check for a user-defined port and report back if one is open. It can also resolve host names and auto-detect your local and external IP range. It supports remote shutdown and Wake-On-LAN.
These are my links for 24 set 2010 through 28 set 2010:
- xCAT – Extreme Cloud Administration Toolkit – xCAT offers complete and ideal management for HPC clusters, RenderFarms, Grids, WebFarms, Online Gaming Infrastructure, Clouds, Datacenters, and whatever tomorrow's buzzwords may be. It is agile, extendable, and based on years of system administration best practices and experience.
- CoolSQL-Database-JDBC, Ibatis-Ibator(Abator) – CoolSQL is a cool tool used to view and manage database. It provides a nice user interface which makes a wonderful experience to user. CoolSQL inclineds to view and analyze data in the database, provides abundant functions including querying, modifying, exporting, supporting sqlscript and analyzing data. Convenience and maneuverability are the most advantages of CoolSQL. CoolSQL is written in java, thus it should run on any operating system that provides a Java Runtime (1.5 or above).
- ottimizzazioni (quasi) estreme – In fondo, perché far ricomprimere ad Apache lo stesso file centomila volte al giorno, se questo non cambia praticamente mai? Non sarebbe possibile comprimerlo “a priori” e poi istruire il server a fornire la giusta versione a seconda che il browser dell’utente supporti o meno il formato gzip? A quanto pare la risposta è si
- Trouble-Maker – Being a system administrator is full of interesting challenges. We like this. However, some of these challenges can be problematic, if they cause service interrupts on production systems. Most system administrators have run into the situation where something is wrong, the server is down, and we don't know what is going on. This project attempts to help.<br />
There are a lot of tools out there to make the system administrator's life easier. However, no tool is a replacement for properly understanding the system and experience in troubleshooting unknown situations. This is where Trouble-Maker comes in. Unlike other projects, we do not attempt to solve problems — we cause them.
- iScanner – Remove website malwares, web pages viruses and malicious codes – iScanner is a free open source tool lets you detect and remove malicious codes and web page malwares from your website easily and automatically. iScanner will not only show you the infected files in your server but it's also able to clean these files by removing the malware code ONLY from the infected files.<br />
[ via http://www.bufferoverflow.it/ ]
jtheo è Stephen Fry grazie per la cache a WP Super Cache