These are my links for 26 ago 2014 through 27 ago 2014:
- MySQL active-passive cluster | Your IT goes Linux – We will use the iSCSI Lun defined in our iSCSI cluster as a shared storage and we will run MySQL in active-passive (fail-over) mode using Pacemaker and Corosync cluster engine. The cluster will have to connect to the iSCSI target, mount the iSCSI partition on one node and start a MySQL service which has all its data on this partition.
- Perl – […] Perl has horrors, but it also has some great redeeming features. In this respect it is like every other programming language ever created. This document is intended to be informative, not evangelical. It is aimed at people who, like me: dislike the official Perl documentation at http://perl.org/ for being intensely technical and giving far too much space to very unusual edge cases learn new programming languages most quickly by "axiom and example" wish Larry Wall would get to the point already know how to program in general terms don't care about Perl beyond what's necessary to get the job done. This document is intended to be as short as possible, but no shorter[…]
- Linux Performance – This page links to various Linux performance material I've created, including the tools maps on the right, which show: Linux observability tools, Linux benchmarking tools, Linux tuning tools, and Linux observability sar. For more diagrams, see my slide decks below.
- AIXchange: Useful Storage Links – Here's an assortment of really good storage-related articles — the majority of which are found on IBM developerWorks — that are worth your time. While some of them are a few years old, they still provide relevant information.
These are my links for 29 mar 2013 through 2 apr 2013:
These are my links for 2 nov 2012 from 15:23 to 18:09:
- USEFUL ONE-LINE SCRIPTS FOR SED – (Unix stream editor) Dec. 29, 2005
Compiled by Eric Pement – pemente[at]northpark[dot]edu version 5.5
- IBM devscan tool – United States – The devscan tool is a supplemental tool used by AIX support personnel to gather debugging data for Storage Area Networks. The package download includes a manual page that is also available on this site at the Usage tab.
- mysqlreport :: Make easy-to-read MySQL status reports – mysqlreport makes a friendly report of important MySQL status values. mysqlreport transforms the values from SHOW STATUS into an easy-to-read report that provides an in-depth understanding of how well MySQL is running. mysqlreport is a better alternative (and practically the only alternative) to manually interpreting SHOW STATUS.
- Percona Online Tools – Welcome to Percona's suite of productivity tools for MySQL database administrators and developers. One free account lets you access all of the tools below, and keeps you updated when new tools or enhancements are available. Registration is required.
Optimize your MySQL Server:
Leverage our expertise to create a good starting configuration for a MySQL server.
This tool will walk you through all of the steps necessary to create a ready to use MySQL configuration file in about 5 minutes.
Analyze an SQL Query:
Find out when your SQL is potentially buggy, hard for MySQL to optimize, or confusing.
This tool will analyze your SQL code and warn you when it detects problems that we've encountered while optimizing thousands of queries in real applications.
These are my links for 21 gen 2011 through 23 gen 2011:
- 500 Internal Server Error – 500 Internal Server Error
- Rotating Log Files – O’Reilly Media – Log files grow. That's what they're there for, after all. As a systems administrator, you need to be able to control log growth. FreeBSD provides a basic log file handler, newsyslog. The newsyslog program handles standard log file rotation. The oldest logs are deleted. Each old log is renamed. Finally, the current log is moved and a new log file is created. The newsyslog program can also compress files, restart daemons, and in general handle all the routine tasks of shuffling files[…]
- OpenFiler DRBD in High Availability – […]Oggi ho deciso di presentarvi una soluzione NAS/SAN in High Availabilty basata sulla distribuzione OpenFiler (www.openfiler.com)[…]