These are my links for 7 mag 2010 through 12 mag 2010:
- AIX « I am vistababa! –
- How to get unrestricted root access to HMC? « I am vistababa! – Using GUI interface of HMC, you can’t do everything you like! You just can use predefined features of GUI. For example, you can’t schedule every commands you want, or you can’t run a command remotely on clients from HMC, and so on.
- Get your Dell Service Tag number via the Linux (or Windows) command-line – Brandon Checketts – When your server is located in a data center far away, it makes it difficult to walk over to the box and read the service tag off of it. Fortunately, the Service Tag is stored somewhere in the system BIOS, and is accessible with the ‘dmidecode’ utility.
- TCP Traffic Analyzer (Yahoo! Developer Network Blog) – You probably have questions like these about traffic on a TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) server (or client):<br />
* How many connections lasted more (or less) than X milliseconds?<br />
* How many connections needed more than N attempts to succeed?<br />
* What is the distribution of connection duration or connection throughput?<br />
* What is the distribution of connection duration or throughput for connections in which the server or client sent more than N bytes?<br />
* What specific IP addresses and ports had connections that lasted between 50 and 100 milliseconds long?<br />
You can get answers to these questions (and more) using Yahoo!'s TCP Traffic Analyzer (yconalyzer), available as an open-source project via free download.