These are my links for 19 ott 2015 through 26 ott 2015:
- 10 URL Rewriting Tips and Tricks | RuslanY Blog – This post describes some of the tips and tricks that one may find useful when solving URL-based problems for their web server or web site. Each tip/trick has a description of a problem and then an example of how it can be solved with IIS 7 URL Rewrite Module.
- svn-time-lapse-view – Subversion tool for quickly viewing all revisions of a file – Google Project Hosting – SVN Time-Lapse View is a cross-platform viewer that downloads all revisions of a file and lets you scroll through them by dragging a slider. As you scroll, you are shown a visual diff of the current revision and the previous revision. Thus you can see how a file evolved, and you can easily find the revision at which lines appeared, disappeared, or changed.
- Windows PE – ThinkWiki – […] In this article we will explain how to create bootable CD-ROMs and USB-flash drives with WinPE using only free software [ via http://braindead.tumblr.com/post/130505318766 ]
These are my links for 11 dic 2014 through 17 dic 2014:
- FreshRSS/FreshRSS · GitHub – FreshRSS is a self-hosted RSS feed agregator like Leed or Kriss Feed. It is at the same time light-weight, easy to work with, powerful and customizable. It is a multi-user application with an anonymous reading mode. Official website: http://freshrss.org Light server running Linux or Windows, it even works on Raspberry Pi with response time under a second (tested with 150 feeds, 22k articles, or 32Mo of compressed data) * A web server: Apache2 (recommanded), nginx, lighttpd (not tested on others) * PHP 5.2.1+ (PHP 5.3.7+ recommanded) * Required extensions: PDO_MySQL or PDO_SQLite, cURL, GMP (only for API access on platforms under 64 bits) * Recommanded extensions : JSON, mbstring, zlib, Zip * MySQL 5.0.3+ (recommanded) ou SQLite 3.7.4+ * A recent browser like Firefox 4+, Chrome, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer 9+ * Works on mobile
- PressLabs/gitfs · GitHub – gitfs is a FUSE file system that fully integrates with git. You can mount a remote repository's branch locally, and any subsequent changes made to the files will be automatically committed to the remote.
- Redirect HTTPS to HTTP (or vice-versa) | WP-Mix – Most server configurations should redirect by default when HTTPS isn’t configured, but I’ve seen many cases where pages requested via https return the default server page, a 404 error, or duplicate content. So check first and then proceed accordingly.
These are my links for 30 lug 2014 through 5 ago 2014:
These are my links for 18 feb 2014 from 01:19 to 22:32:
- SubGit :: Svn To Git Migration – What is SubGit SubGit is tool for a smooth, stress-free Svn to Git migration. Create writable Git mirror of a local or remote Subversion repository and use both Subversion and Git as long as you like. Version 2.0 of SubGit introduces support for a remote Subversion repositories, so that to build a Git mirror, no shell access to Subversion repository is required (see complete release notes for a new version). […] You may use SubGit for evaluation purposes without a registration as long as you like. During that evaluation period SubGit will remind you on a necessity of registration with the help of post commit and post receive messages.
- Apache Tips & Tricks: Deny access to some folders – MDLog:/sysadmin – Applies: apache 1.3.x / apache 2.0.x Required apache module: mod_access Scope: global server configuration, virtual host, directory, .htaccess Type: security Description: How to deny access to certain folders and the files inside them. Useful: to deny access to certain folders containing private information (log files, source code, password files, etc.). The example shown here will address the question posted by Saul Howard on how to deny access to all the subversion directories (.svn).
- Polipo — a caching web proxy – Wikipedia: Polipo is a lightweight forwarding and caching web proxy server. Polipo is HTTP 1.1-compliant, supports IPv4, IPv6, traffic filtering and privacy-enhancement. To minimize latency, Polipo both pipelines multiple resource requests and multiplexes multiple transactions onto the same TCP/IP connection. Polipo is free software released under the MIT License. It runs on GNU/Linux, OpenWrt, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and FreeBSD. Polipo can be configured to use on-disk cache and serve cached content when offline and perform various forms of content filtering[…] E può usare upstream proxy socks… per chi se ne intende 😉